Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Copied from the TEDDY BEAR & FRIENDS forum; I also saw this content at Pat Murphy's (Murphy Bears) site last night.  Just FYI; please share with collectors, as it's a great cause:

Dear Folk Art Friends:

FOLK ART & TEDDY BEAR AUCTION
to Benefit the Hurricane Disaster Relief Efforts
100% of all proceeds to be donated to the American Red Cross

The news of the hurricane and it's long-term impacts is dreadful, but together we can help overcome the most tremendous natural disaster in American history.

Please visit our on-line auction at www.ebay.com

Friday, September 9th, 1:00 pm EST - Monday, September 13th, 1:00 pm EST

how to find our auction items...
do an advanced search for all auctions under the seller id
earthangelstoys

if you experience any trouble locating the items contact Jen O'Connor
by email or phone at (845) 986-8720

I am donating creations from our on-line gallery, as well as from my personal collection, and several friends have also generously given pieces to auction! (thanks Ro, Robin, Lisa, Roz and Deb). 100% of all proceeds will be donated to help the American Red Cross...this means your entire winning bid goes to help...further since Earth Angels is donating 100% of the proceeds of the auction, while we still have to pay ebay fees, through our cooperation with the Mission Fish eCommerce philanthropic site ...ebay will transfer the fees we pay to the Red Cross as their matching grant.

Artists' work to be auctioned includes creations by:
Jody Battaglia - Beary Best Friends
Jennifer Murphy - Bears & Other Silly Things (congrats Pat & Jen on your successful benefit auction!)
Ashley Cater - Goldbug Studios
Cindy McGuire - China Cupboard Bears
Heidi Steiner - Bears
Marjan Jorritsma - Tonni Bears
Debbee Thibault American Collectibles
Linda Fulmer - Bebe Bears
Lori Mitchell - LaDeeDah Folk Art
Stacey Bear - Mementos
JK Bears - Jill Kenny
Beardsley Bears - Deb Elertson
Rozzie Bears - Roz Chang
Maree Massey - Almost Real
...and more

You are wonderful friends and customers and I'm asking for your support and generosity to bid and purchase a special piece and to help to those in need. Give what you can and be reminded of your generosity by adding something special to your collection that you can enjoy forever .

PLEASE SHARE THE NEWS OF THIS AUCTION WITH YOUR BEAR, DOLL AND FOLK ART FRIENDS...

many thanks for your kindness and support,
Jen O'Connor
www.EarthAngelsToys.com

Board footer