Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

IRIS-Collage.jpgWell, let me tell you if you ever get the chance to own a Jelly Belly Bear you won't be disappointed.  Sarah and I did a swap and mine arrived yesterday.  I was soooo excited and tore into the package like a mad woman.  I am now the proud new mom to "IRIS". 

She is a beautiful soft lilac shade mohair with beautful wings.  Sarah's workmanship is perfect in every way, down to every last stitch .  Her nose is just right, her ears are so tiny, just beautiful.   All the glitter and gloss make such a wonderul fairy, I love everything about here.  She is famous too as she appears in Sarah's current profile in TBR Magazine . The best part is getting to know Sarah better during the swap.  She really is a sweetheart and I couldn't be happy to have had the privilege to swap with her!

The only complaint is that she didn't bring the warm Aussie weather - what's with that !!!   :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

She is stunning Tammy...lucky lucky you!!!

hugs,
Krista

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh she is beautiful!!! You are so, so lucky Tammi

Warm wishes
Pauline

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww Tammy you make me blush  :redface:   bear_happy  I'm so glad you like her, I feel exactly the same way about Flurry and swapping and becoming friends with you  :hug:   
Its cooling down here in oz now so Flurry is feeling a little more comfortable  bear_happy
hugs  :hug:  :hug:
xx sarah

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh how did I miss this one??  She is just delightful!!!

Board footer