Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

quikpic-jim.jpgHere's JIM!  After over 3 years of bears, he's my first bear made out of mohair.

I'm putting him here in the showcase, 'cuz I couldn't wait any longer to show him off.   bear_grin

He's 10" tall and DOES stand on his own.  Yea.  He's got a little bit of a scruffy look, but once he gets his new clothes and accessories, he'll look perfect.  I have ordered a custom made accessory from a friend that will take a week or so to make. 

I've always wanted to dress a bear the way he'll end up and I'm soooo excited about it.  But I'm not gonna tell ya'll until he's finished.   bear_tongue

His little vest came out just a tad small, even though I measured and measured and measured.  So, he'll get a new one in a few days.

Hope ya'll like him!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He has come out great Ann-he has great character bear_wub  bear_wub
Time to order more mohair- YIPPEE :dance: :dance:  :dance: 
Laurie :hug:

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Cute cute cute!!  I personally love the scruffy mohair. 
So, how did you like working with the mohair??  Already scanning the mohair pics and pages for your next order!??  bear_grin

:hug:
~Chrissi

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Thanks ya'll!

LOVED working with the mohair.  I actually bought 1/2 yard, so... I have enough for 2 more this size or some smaller ones... or 1 more this size and a couple of smaller ones...

but I definitely need to buy some more soon!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ann, he is fantastic! You'll have a huge stash of mohair before you know it....we all like to call it a 'necessity' to have so much!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I like him Ann.  A lot.  It looks as if you have now caught the mohair bug...and what a great 'bug' to have! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awwww Ann, he is adorable. Cute as a button.....

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Wow, what a first !!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
He is georgous  bear_wub

Board footer