Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sarahjane Brisbane

Well I just had an auction go on to ebay and amazingly enough it was showing on both sites withing 10 minutes of the start time.....might have even been earlier but that was when I looked.

I wanna know why it can't do that every time!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

congratulations!

and you ask a great question.

d

Densteds Densteds
Website

yeah! Sarah I want to know too! and after the fiasco last week with all our bears taking 6 hours to show, I'm glad everything went well for you this time.... bear_thumb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh I know how you feel - but my latest one was showing up in 2 mins!!!!
Danni

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

I know what you mean, I cant figure it out either.
My last posting was a nightmare. I listed my bear and someone got into my account and really messed things up. I really hope that never happens to me again.Shelley

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh Shelley you poor thing!!!! I hope it never happens again too....Here's hoping I've started a trend!!!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap: Yeah right! I also want to know too?! I also listed a bear last weekend and it was something like 6 hours before it was showing, had a real go at someone on the live chat help - didn't get me anywhere  bear_rolleyes but it was good to let of steam  bear_grin  The thing is you loose 6 hours in viewing time and the guy I was having a go at reckons there is nothing that can be done about it, yeah I bet!

Okay, getting off one's soap box for today  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Board footer