No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

WOW its a baby boom on TT.
How many are there of us pregnant
there is me 30weeks and having a c section at 39weeks
Melanie from Bear treasures 20 weeks
and Kimberly from Bear bottom originals at 27 weeks.
I don't know what sex my baby is but i think its a boy.
IS THERE ANYONE ELSE. Love to keep track of them all.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

I should be having a grandson in early June :)
Please keep us posted on how you are all going, I am sure we would all like to hear  bear_grin
For instance, what is the wierdest thing you like to eat while pregnant???

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, I've been trying since March of last year (I've been going to the fertility dr - yeah, the cat is out of the bag!)  I just had the last of my "wonderful" tests done on Wednesday...

I am TRYING to get pregnant (I guess it isn't as easy as people sometimes make you think when you are younger).... Anywho, I go for a sitdown with the Dr. on Monday so we will be discussing our "game plan".... either Clomid (which is a drug that will help me to ovulate) or I will be getting injectible hormones...)  Anywho, I never had a problem getting my period until we started trying (strange!!!)

This is PART of why I've been so, what is the word, not stressed, but not as "active" with topics and such LOL... It is very hard not getting pregnant and not knowing what is wrong and gets kind of depressing bear_sad

bear_original

But congrats to all you preggers.... hopefully I will be joining you shortly bear_happy

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Well I am for sure NOT pregnant  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  At almost 56 that would be a kinda of miracle. My daughter will start trying for the second one soon, I hope that it works as it  took time for little Tristan to decide on his conception.

Lynette

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Kim sweetie, you just hang in there and dont you fret about it.
Alot of people (women  bear_grin ) get pregnant when they give up and stop trying because they are not stressing about it anymore.  I will send up little preyers for a little bundle to come your way  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Kim, that happened to my sister for 2 years and I told her the story how when you stop trying it will happen and she said she was sick of hearing that! bear_angry  so she decides to exept the no baby thing bear_cry  and decided she was going back to school...guess what..... she got pregnant and then then was depressed about it! bear_wacko  bear_wacko I guess she just can't be happy :crackup:

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I am not pregnant, but my YORKIE is! She is due April 13th. The day of the Nevada City show!!!! YIKES! I have to go alone... Mike will be here with her. I found out this week she is having TWO puppies!
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Peta, congratulations!!!  i am so happy for you!

Kimmy, darling, very brave of you to share your pan with the board.  Hang in there.....keep us poseted with your plans.

dilu

beary_clairey Luton

I wish I was pregnant!!

Kimmy - I hope that will heppen to you soon!!!

I too would like to have a baby. Just finished seeing the gynae. Have to lose some weight and then maybe fertility treatment.

To all of you who are pregnant, I feel nothing but ernomous joy for you!!!

Hugs

Claire

sarahjane Brisbane

I am NOT pregnant...but just wanted to wish the very best of luck to all that are and especially to those of you who are trying!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you girls.... No reason to feel sad, it is all in the works  bear_happy   I am in good hands with my doctors (I just feel bad for people whose insurance doesn't cover infertility treatments  bear_ermm )..... It is AMAZING the things that can affect fertility... I have books and books and books LOL... Luckily, my problem seems to be hormone-related - there are people who have much bigger obstacles to conquer...

I just wanted to let you gals know why I did kind of shy away from pregnancy topics (it was really painful but I am coping much better and am trying to stay positive... and I am REALLY extremely happy for all you preggers  bear_thumb )

I also think that going through this has made our marriage stronger and me as a person stronger bear_original 

Good luck to us all  bear_happy    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

And dilly, believe me, when it happens, you gals will be told bear_original he he he

Bulli

Hey Kim
Keep your chin up it will happen when its ready. There is amazing things they can do these days. Not like back in my mums time. My parents couldn't have kids so my brother and I are both adopted.
Back 12 years ago when I had my first daughter, 1 of my friends was told she could not have children and here I was with a new born single parent. I felt So Terrible. Its wasn't fair. She came to live withe the fact she won't have kids and not even 18 months later she found herself pregnant, She had a beautiful little girl and 2 years later had another one. Its funny how the first one happened. Her grandma was dieing and she said to her grand when you get to heaven please send me a baby. 1 month after she died she was pregnent it was a mazing.
So I wish you all the very best.
Send you my prayers

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

First let me start by saying congrats to all of you expecting! Its such an exciting time for you!!!

Kim, here is a goofy piece of advice .....stop "trying"! As silly as it sounds, we tried and tried with my second son and nothing..nada, zip! The minute we decided to stop trying, I was pregnant. I think we put too much stress on ourselves and it effects us greatly. When you really think about what it take to have a baby, its amazing that any of us ever have children...body temp has to be just right, ovulation, etc etc...all these things have to fall in line perfectly.
With our 4th pregnancy, we miscarried. My husband and I were devistated. Our Dr. told us that the body needs time to recover and I wouldnt get pregnant for at least six months. We prepared to wait the six months....I was pregnant again the next month! I really believe relaxation plays a key roll in whether we conceive or not.

I will be sending good thoughts your way!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Well...I'm not pregnant either...THANK GOD!!!  But we have six baby calves in the pasture and a few more on the way (or so we've been told).  They all belong to our neighbor.  I just wuv dem!!!

Okay...so it's not the same...best I got!!  :crackup:   :crackup:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Well, I thought I'd pop in and post even though I know I was already mentioned in the beginning....  bear_tongue

Yep, I'm one of the pregnant ones... gotta get some updated pics soon.  So far we think we're having a boy.

Kimberly W.

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not pregnant. We don't want no stinkin'pregnant Grandmas around here! Epeicially when Grandpa was fixed so long ago! I would have lots of explaining to do!

Amy

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

lol @ pregnant grandmas - what a nice, sharing thread - i have a 9 year old who lives with her father and my baby twins will be 1 on easter sunday ... all girls !
i see louise every weekand she sleeps over quite a bit so it take adjusting but tis ok !

isnt life all uppy and downy ?
love you all
cat xxxx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm sooooooooo happy to not be pregnant! ... bear_original

... but my sons are the gift of my life and the center around which everything revolves, so I'm incredibly happy for those of you who ARE pregnant.  There's nothing better I've done in this world, than to be someone's mom. 

And for those of you trying... I'm old enough now at 41 to have seen so many supposedly fertility challenged women bear children successfully, either through timing and luck, or fertility treatments.  Kim, I know someone who took Clomid and it worked well for her (she has two sons now), so in certain situations it can be a very helpful drug!

And for those women I know who ultimately could not conceive, adoption proved a VERY viable solution.  One of my best friends from college, Kristi, and her husband Eric, adopted twin girls from China a few years ago, and she couldn't be happier with her beautiful family. 

Keep positive and hopeful, those of you struggling to become mommies, because being a parent CAN work out for you one way or another, for sure! 

My thoughts are with you all, pregnant or otherwise!

Weymouth
Website

just fancied bumping this thread up for an update?
i havent been around much and i was looking out some old posts ....
ttc and having babies is so hard ... i have been very lucky
cat xxxx

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Congrats to all of you who are pregnant and best of luck and keep trying  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original to those of you who are not yet!

Gosh it would be a miracle birth if it were me! I am so old my eggs must be like petrified wood by now!! bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hey,
I guess I missed this thread before.

As most of you know I'm pregnant and 32 weeks at this point. EEEEKKKK

Time flys and it's crazy. I can only imagine once the child is here how time will go by even faster!!

I swear there is a baby boom right now, I see so many pregnant women everywhere.

Kim, best of luck! It's amazing how you are always soo scared to get pregnant, never for a second thinking it would ever be tough! Best of luck to you. I wish I could pass on my fertility to you.

Peta, have you had your baby yet??

Bulli

Hi Heather
YES, I had a little boy. Noah Bradley Adams, he is now 13 weeks old and enjoying every minute. If that is possiable with 4 kids now.
Good luck Heather and let us know when your little buddle arrives

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Kim - I agree with the other Kim (Kallie214) - stop 'trying' and it will happen.  We do unconsciously put too much pressure on ourselves sometimes, and seeing a lot of pregnant women or women with babies doesn't really help us, when all we want is one of our own!

I remember catching the train to work and all those around me seemed to have baby bumps or strollers!  In my mind, it wasn't fair!

However, my advice to you is to let 'nature take it's course' and relax- a lot easier said than done, I know.  Although my girls are now 21 & 19 (almost), I have been through the Clomid deal and 'wonderful' injections you speak about.  Isn't it funny how nothing changes in all those years!

A little secret though, my 1st daughter was conceived during a 'break' when my doctor was away and my husband and I went on holidays for a month - see what can happen when you're not thinking about it all the time!!!  A miracle!  Our 2nd daughter was born without the assistance of fertility programs! 

Good luck to you - I would love to hear how you are progressing through your journey - sometimes it's also good to know that others have been there as well, and that we're out there for you to talk to.

LOL
Marg

PS:  I'm going to be a grandma in 8 weeks time! Yippee!!!

Weymouth
Website

ooh , nice to hear from the grandmas too of course - grannies are great :-)
heather, i feel the same about wanting to loan out my fertility - altho i tried hard to make twins - well just one - it turned out to be 2 eggs  ! and funny, sometimes you just see bumps everywhere you go, i guess sometimes its on you mind and your are looking? i dunno !
congratulations peta im glad you are loving being mummy ... i have a little secret - shhhhhh - im nvervously expecting baby number 4 .... or 4 and 5 ???  :crackup:
cat xxxx

klippie Klippie's Creations
Gauteng (Johannesburg)

I am not pregnant - Anymore. My little baba is 2.5 months old ans she has been keeping me totaly captivated. And away from my bears, but I don't mind at all.

have to show her off to all of you...

Pooh_bear4.JPG

To those who are trying. Remember it is in God's hands and it will happen when the time is right. (But I am sure it is easier to give this kind of advice than to receive it.)

Congratulations to all those who are expecting. My best advice would be to take it easy, if you are relaxed then so will your baby be. And ENJOY it is a miracle that doesn's last long.

Please post vphoto's of your little ones so we can all cooo with you.

Board footer