Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi everyone, I had promised to let you know how the Cavalia horse show was.  I went yesterday and it was truly magical, such beautiful and amazing horses, the trust between them and their trainers was really moving.  It was spectacular, dramatic, enchanting.... ooh the list could go on!  A lot of the time the horses were free, no headcollars or bridles or saddles and just through the natural body language they followed the trainers and did all sorts of even dressage moves with the trainers just on the ground!  They have 53 horses, with the youngest 7 months old and more than half are stallions, hence the reason that there are no mares in the show!!  Hard to describe or do it justice - take a look at their website to have a feel for it... if any of you get a chance to see it then I would highly recommend it - I suspect they will be touring europe, starting here in Belgium.  www.cavalia.net

Hugs
Catherine
x

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

It sounds fantastic Catherine and their website looks great. I wonder if they ever do shows in the UK? I think it's quite expensive though isn't it?

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

sounds fantastic Catherine and I'm so glad you went and had such a nice time  :hug:

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

If this ever comes to the US I am so there!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked  I KNEW you'd love it!!!!  My friends in the UK raved about it.  I know its expensive, but from what I've heard, the show was WELL worth the $$$$  a magical experience you'll never forget. 

I haven't had the chance to experience Cavalia for myself, but I've seen the Stallions of Lippiza twice touring the US ~ and have never forgotten them!!!!

Thanks for sharing  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

It was  a special treat for my birthday from my fiance.  Jennifer they have already toured the US and Canada and are now going to be touring Europe, starting here in Belgium.  Hopefully they'll be back in the US so you can go and see them  bear_original   How's Blossom doing Debbie?

Hugs
Catherine
xx

audemesange Aude-Mesange Creations
Montral

I too had seen the show as my birthday gift from my boyfriend (one year and a half ago I think), I just loved this show it's worth it to pay the ticket if you love horses as I do. My men who don't know horses well was a little less impressed with the horses being able to do tricks but still thought it was wonderful and magical. Go see it as it comes to you. bear_wub

Stellajella Wien

Catherine, I was sure that you´d enjoy it! Marvelous, wonderful horses. What a wonderful present!

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer