Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

sarahjane Brisbane

ballet7.JPGballet2.JPGI had an email from a lady who wanted a bear with a ballet theme for her nieces 18th birthday.....I came up with one, then hubby said she was too skinny  bear_ermm  (what would he know???) so I came up with a second bear and sent photos of both, I am waiting to hear back, as this is my first commission I am a little nervous that she won't like either..... bear_shocked

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Sarahjane... the problem she will have will be in deciding WHICH one!  They are both adorable!!

dogdayafternoon South

I love the one that's skinny with the points!!  True to life as they say~Great bear and I will buy the one she leaves behind!!!

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

I like the skinny one too. It has so much character. Very very cute Sarah!

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

they are both great! :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Two very cute bears, I couldn't choose just one.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm sure she will fall in love with one of them--they are both adorable! I personally like the one with the thin legs and ballet shoes. Tutu Cute!!!  bear_tongue

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you everyone...you have restored my confidence in my bears...The lady in question is undecided so she has printed out the photos and hung them on her wall in an effort to make up her mind....  bear_original

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

too funny Sara-Jane...we both posted a ballerina!   Mine is the reason I haven't been making any bears recently...and also one other doll class for special techqiques that I am taking online at the moment. 

I like the one with ballet slippers... and didn't notice that it is particularly skinny....

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

They're both just adorable.  Such "aaaaw" appeal!!  I couldn't pick a favorite.....they're each uniquely wonderful!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

They are both cute. I can't wait to find out which one she decides on. I laughed when I read your post because my husband is always complaining that my bears are too skinny too. I usually ignore him.  bear_grin
Aeri

sarahjane Brisbane

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   My hubby has been saying that a lot lately...he thinks they all look like they need a good feed!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I am in the process of designing a fat bear just for him!!!

majdle Posts: 130
Website

gee...thatś  tough..I´d take them both, if I were the girl:-)))

Board footer