Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M4_IlbaZHA

Jesus is Lord

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

WOW!  Brilliant!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Isn't that awesome? How cool is that and what a whitness !! In such a big way and different. Just wanted to share because, well...... some times I get tired of all the Easter Bunnies !! Even though I love them I think we need to remember what this time of year represents. Till now I didn't think about those who may not be christian , so for those of you I hope I did not offend... but my LORD is JESUS and I am proud of it .And I wanted to share him with you this weekend. God's blessings I send out to all of you !!!Your all the best !!!

Jodi Falk

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Absolutely amazing! The music along with that man's talents was breathtaking.

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I just wanted to say that I was never one to go to church but as Stuart and I are getting married in August we felt it was only right that we should start going every Sunday. They have a room for children at the back of the church where they go and do crafts associated with the bible. James absolutely loves it and really looks forward to going every Sunday. I am actually surprised at how much I like it too - the people there are so friendly and I get a very satisfied feeling from attending.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you something that James (who's 5) said this morning. My other half asked him 'James do you know what Easter is all about?'....we were expecting him to say 'Easter eggs' or 'the Easter bunny' but he just sat there with a beautiful smile on his face and said 'Easter is all about new life. It's when Jesus came back to life'......my eyes filled with tears that he knew the TRUE meaning of Easter and in that moment I knew we were doing something very special by taking him to church every Sunday.....

Of course the boys still get Easter eggs from the Easter Bunny, but I want them to know the real meaning too. We will, of course, be going to church tomorrow morning.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gemma !! Praise the LORD !!! That brought tears to my eyes. Your doing thre right thing my dear !! Oh ... thank you for sharing , I am so happy for you and your family.

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

What an amazing look at the creative process, and a great witness.

Christ is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

HE IS RISEN !!!!!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wow. That was wonderful....My goodness it was a very moving video Jodi. Thank you for posting it....

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That was absolutely beautiful ,and one of my favorite songs too - we sing it often in our church.  Thanks Jodi.

Gemma your story brought tears too my eyes too.  I am so excited for you and your family.  Praise God that you have found a church you enjoy.  Christ is risen indeed !  We are expecting a huge snowstorm tonight so I am disappointed  that we may not make it too church in the morning! (-the flurries have just started - so much for Spring). 

Easter Blessings Everyone !  tn_EASTERCALVARY03.gif

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That's fantastic Jodi, thanks for sharing this.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Beautiful! Happy Easter!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Tammy, Church can be where ever you are , any where any time.Church is just not a building.It can be in you very own own home.You can carry it in your heart through out the day. But I hope you get to go.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jodi , you are absolutely right.  I just look forward to the fellowship and my pastor's message. I'll just blast some Christian music all day and celebrate with my hubby and kids.   

To quote my son , " So we had a green Christmas and now a white Easter.........that's interesting !!! "

Isn't that ironic !Weird weather !  bear_wacko

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yea, our weather has been goofie here also,Just gotta make the best of it !! Its all good !!!

Stellajella Wien

Jodi, thanx for sharing this amazing video! :hug:

Gemma, your story is tuely moving- James is a very clever boy! You can be proud of him! I´m going to ask my friend´s kids what easter is about and I´ll let you know, what they think!

HAVE A PEACEFUL, JOYFUL EASTER EVERYONE! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Jodi That was wonderful!!!!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

TO GOD BE THE GLORY !! :pray:

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Thank you for sharing Jodi!  I didn't get to go to church today, so I'll just be worshipping on my own, that was helpful.
Gemma-That is so cool!  James is one smart boy.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Now I know why I was able to come accross that ..... God wanted to make sure for all of those who couldn't get to church today could at least worship on line with that wonderful Christ show. And the music !!! To GOD be the GLORY !!!

Board footer