Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Hi all,
This has nothing at all to do with teddies, but I wanted to share it with you.
This last week I have had company from Colorado. My little nephew who is almost 4 years old was terrified of my dog jumping up on him. So I told Roddy to say to the dog when he approached him, "Bad dog, No biscuit!" Well, later that afternoon here comes the dog at Roddy. He points that little finger in the dogs face and says "Bad dog, No poptart!" bear_grin

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is toooo cute.  Out of the mouths of babes !

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin  Love it, Roxanne!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

How very sweet Roxanne!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

AWWWW... I always thank the man above that he blessed children with a sense of humor!  Actually, I guess it's more of a blessing for the parents and grandparents!  They do say the darnest things, don't they? 
My almost three year old is learning the Lord's prayer right now... and he always says

"Our Father
There's art in Heaven
Halloween is my name
My Kingdom come
I will be back
One Earth just like in Heaven

Give us this day
And give me some bread
And forgive us when we trespass

Lead us nod into a temperature
And deliver us some evil
For mine is the Kingdom,
all the power and flowers forever...
The End"

Simply precious, and I have to bite my lip to keep from cracking up, he says it so seriously, and I certainly don't want him thinking that prayers are silly time!  I just can't imagine what he thinks all that means.... 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

bear_grin:lol::lol:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kim , you will have to print that out and save it forever.  That is just precious !  p020.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

How cute...kids do say the cutest things...I only wish I had the smarts to remember to write them all down...now that they are grown or almost grown I have forgotten all the cute things they said so innocently.

Shantell

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin:lol: Wonderful, Roxanne and Kim!

I'm with Shantell . . . I know my kids said some great thinks, but I can't for the life of me remember ONE! Take our word for it, I guess . . .

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I do try to write a few ofthem down from time to time either in my journal or in their baby books, which I am still throwing things into even though they are certainly NOT babies any longer.  I know they "grow up so fast," but why does it seem to take simply FOREVER when you are smack in the middle of it!;)

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Boy, it sure does, Kim. I remember the days dragging on forever, and the years flying by!

Eileen

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

bear_grin:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two years ago when my son was a few months old , my youngest daughter  who was only five at the time, wacthed as I changed his diaper.  Noticing the anatomical difference she says, " Mom, it looks like a brain."  Not being able to help myslef I responded, " honey, for some guys it IS a brain!!!"

Sorry, hope it's not too off color but I though it was very funny.:lol:

ellen ontario, canada

"tit was very funny"
:lol:
now THAT was off colour AND funny!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_grin Great answer, Judi,

And cool typo!

When my eldest joined a  playgroup at four, boys and girls were 'toileted' (hate that expression) at the same time. She came home after the first day and informed me that "Some children have little hats on their bottoms".

Eileen

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Judi, that is hilarious ( maybe becasue it is so true  a115.gif )

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Eileen, I just noticed my typo and fixed it....that was an accident....laughing here!

Board footer