Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Deb Upstate New York

Anyone heard from Shari?
c020.gif

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm thinking maybe she's a bit discouraged.  Hope she come back to post soon...  and very nice of you to note her absence.  Let's send beckoning thoughts her way...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shari popped in on another thread and it reminded me that she's actually got some kind of torn muscle in her leg and is away recuperating, so I think she'll be in and out as she heals.

Deb Upstate New York

Hey thanks!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yay Shari's back, but I think she has an injured leg and is resting it.   Look at Louise's latest post;)

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Deb,so sweet of you to think of me,hugs!! bear_laugh I am trying to follow doctors orders for my pesky old ruptured calf muscle and rest it.My computers down stairs so I can only hobble down when no one's looking bear_rolleyes Hmm..strange they don't get upset while I'm limping around making supper and such .I am starting to feel better and my calf is almost back to regular size again.I see the doctor tomorrow so hopefully I can get back to real life soon.I have managed to almost finish five bears while on the couch with leg up though,hah,what a feat!I find the final finishing the hardest to do(eyes,ears,joints,face) always seems to take me forever.
Well,I know I'll never catch up on posts so I hope everyone is well and I didn't miss too much.Schools back in so I am prepared to be called in at any time and then my 14 hour days start again as i go from school to my part-time job on at least three days a week. bear_rolleyes

Hugs and blessings and again Deb,bless you for thinking of me bear_original

Shari.

Board footer