Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

they seem to have my pain relief under control and I am ready to get back into my bears. Not only have I got the Polymyalgia but also Arthritis which is why the Prednisone wasn't taking the pain away. I am now taking the Prednisone twice a day and an anti inflammatory for the Arthritis in my shoulders and right wrist and hand. I have show coming up soon so I need to get some bears made for it.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

That's wonderful news Patsy!  bear_thumb I know how difficult it can be to be in pain and I'm so happy that you're doing better- you have lots of wonderful bears to create!
Take care of yourself, friend!

Cheryl bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So glad to hear from you again, Patsy... and I'm glad that your pain is finally more under control.  We've missed you.   bear_flower  :hug:  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back, Patsy!  It's wonderful that you have good news about your pain being under control . . . great!
It's nice to see you posting again.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Patsy, I am so glad you are getting some relief for your pain.  Welcome back!
Hugs
Jodi

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay Patsy my friend , I am so pleased to see you posting again.   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original   
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Great news about the meds, it's about time they sorted them out for you. Take it easy with how much sewing you do. I have arthritis and I was so bad with it at one time. I had splints on my arms and could hardly use my hands. I got to a point that I thought if I don't take charge of this illness it will rule me. I refused to wear the splints and gradually started to get more movement into my hands. Boy oh boy it was painful but I kept trying. I was determind that I would get control and here I am years later not strapped up and I can make my bears, type etc. I never thought I would be able to overcome arthritis and I haven't fully but being strapped up had made things worse for me. I still have loads of pain but my life is so much better...but as I said Patsy take it easy, pace yourself.  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

puca bears puca bears

Hi Patsy
I'm so glad you're back - and with such good news! As another chronic pain sufferer I really sympathised with you...my god, what a lot of wrecks we are!!!! In my case - if I stopped sewing all hours, I'd probabyl feel a lot better...but then what - I'd DIE of boredom!!!!
big huggies
Maria :hug:

nandesign Posts: 361

So happy you are back here on the board. I'm sure you will feel even better when you have finished a new teddy....creating always makes everything seem better!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

GLAD TO HEAR IT POSSUM :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So glad to hear that you are back Patsy and we have missed you here.
Also that the pain is under control and I hope that it stays like that.
Best of luck for making your new bears for the show.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Yay, glad it's under control!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Patsy,
I'm so glad your feeling better and able to get back to making your wonderful bears!!
:hug:  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you all for your support and it really is good to be back. I have tried to keep up with what has been happening on TT but just not posting.. I must say all the New Bears are awesome. My regret is that I had to pull out of the B4Bears campainge but I just couldn't see me doing the bears that I needed to do. I have been going in and watching how you are all going. I wish you all good luck with it all. I really hope that it takes off as Nancy has done so much work on the site. Anyway thank you all again.

chris009av Real Deal Bears

It's great to see you back Patsy, you have been missed.
Hope you keep improving with your health and get back up to full speed  bear_original

Board footer