Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I would like to ask everyone to please include my daughter in your prayers.
She went into labor yesterday  morning (induced)and it did not go well.
She delivered the baby just fine but they could not get the bleeding to stop.
She was taken into surgery to do a D&C which was not successful, so the Dr. did a partial hysterectomy.
She lost so much blood, they had to give her 2 units of blood...which we were not thrilled about, but thankful to have it.
and she did not know what was done until she came back around.  Her husband had to make the decision and he said ok to the hysterectomy but did not want her ovaries removed. 
She is very weak but stable...hooked up to many tubes including something in her legs to keep the circulation in her legs moving.
I will be here at their home with my other darling grandchildern, until Monday, when she will be able to come home.
So I ask that everyone who believes in the power of pray, to please include her in your prayers.
Love to you all,
Nanc.....

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I will keep your daughter in my prayers.  Be assured that God has everything under control.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Nancy - i shall keep everything crossed for your daughters recovery and i shall keep her in my prayers everyday.

I won't forget you either Nancy, you must be going nuts with worry

Penny

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aw, sweetie, what a hard story, and so tough for BOTH mommies. :(

I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

Thanks for letting us know to send healing stuff your way.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh Nancy, that's terrible...

I hope that you and your family are coping with all that you are going through and especially hope that your daughter and her baby make a swift recovery.

From the other side of the world...my prayers and good wishes,

Jenny

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Nance,

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's trouble--problem-free childbirth is hard enough. I'll be praying for her and thinking good healing thoughts about her and hoping she'll be better soon!

It sounds as if she's in very good hands, and very lucky to have you there!

Tell her we're ALL sending fuzzy hugs her way

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Sorry to hear that Nanc - she is in my thoughts and prayers....

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Best wishes for all of you. Glad the baby is OK and I'm sure your daughter will recover quickly.

Marion

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Nanc, we will ALL be thinking of you and praying for you and yours................take good care, all of you xxx

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hope things go OK for you all... God bless.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Nancy... I'm so sorry it's not going well.  Hugz and prayers your way....

Deb Upstate New York

Nancy ~ What's your daughter's first name?  I do believe in the power of prayer, and will remember to pray for your daughter and her hubby and of course, for the new (again) Grammy!  (Congratulations!)

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sending thoughts and prayers your way. . .

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Nancy,

my heart breaks for the fear you had to have gone through durring this time, and I rejoice that your daughter is now stable.  God is faithful.  I so believe in the power of prayer, and so believe in the power of women praying.  So I will humbly add your daughter to my prayers. 

I pray she will regain her strength quickly so that she can rejoice in her new child.  I pray that she will understand the decision that was made and feel no recriminations, I pray she will find joy in every day of her life. 

Dilu

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Nancy,
                      How awful for you and your daughter.I will certainly pray hard that all is well. Please let us know how things are going.  hugs Rita xxx

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

So sorry to hear about your daughter.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Oh girls...I want to thank you all so much!
I am a most emphatic believer in the power of prayer.  Because I have seen it work soooo many times.

I spoke with her just a little while ago and her voice almost sounds like her.
She wanted me to speak (not firm) but matter of factly to her because she is crying easy.
She has only seen Matthew for about 40 minutes and that was after he was born, then it started to go down hill from there.
The really spooky thing is that she had premonition and even talked with the dr. about it.
This is her 4th baby.
The really fortunate thing is that the hospital she is in is a trauma hospital, so she has had the best care possible.
As we were talking the were bringing in two more units of blood.  One of her drs. said he really wanted her to have that because her red blood count was still very low.
But she wanted us to all hear her voice, she knew that was important and it sure was.
The baby is in the nursery being taken care of by some wonderful nurses.  He had his little surgery that prepared him for society today, and is doing well.
My son in law is stuck by her side.  I offered to come relieve him but he said that would not be a relief.  He would be a wreck not being with her.  He is a gem.
Deb, her name is Stephanie, thank you for asking.
I cannot tell you what it means to me, to have her being prayed for by as many people as I can get.
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
nanc........

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nanc . . . my thoughts and good wishes are with you and your entire family.  Please know that you have the support of all of us.  Big hugs,

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Nancy, first I'm happy you have a another grand-son. I'm sure you're loving and kind granny (who makes such a wonderful toys) and hope you dear Stephanie will be fine very soon and will enjoy life and her maternity. She has support from all over the world and you tell her about it, please. If I got to know such support things when I delivered my baby I would feel better. Not phisically but inside of my heart.

Hugs, Julia

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Nancy,
I will also keep your family in prayer.   It is good to hear that she is a bit stronger, but it must be so difficult  for her to be away from her newborn. 
God Speed !

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Nancy! I am so sorry my love. Yes your daughter is in our prayers and you as well. Please try not to worry and think positive. We are all here for you!!!

Many hugs and blessings

Louise and Garnet

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh,Nancy,how awful but yet wondrous all at once.I'm just catching up and read the post from start to finish,of course I have your whole family in my prayers,especially Stephanie and Matthew.The other three children must be missing their mom something awful,so wonderful that you can be with them.I'm pleased to see that Stephanie is a bit stronger and hope all our prayers speed her recovery along.Hugs and heartfelt blessings to you all.

Shari.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Nancy, Prayers your way!!!  Jenn

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Dear Miss Nancy,
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter.
This little poem is for you both.
"Hello God"

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Nanc,
Your daughter is already blessed to have a mother like you, a wonderful hubby and 4 children! God has most certainly given her many wondurous gifts. He'll continue to love and care for her. I'll pray for her and her family and for you as well. A mother's worry can be tremendous and I pray He'll lift that burden from your heart. Your grandchildren have a very special grandmother!

Love in Christ,
Daphne

Board footer