Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

is SPRING!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_grin  bear_flower  bear_wub  :crackup: Flowers are blooming, birds are singing, and I am smiling!

Spring has finally Sprung here in Northern New York. I compalined about it a few weeks ago still being cold, so thought I would celebrate that it is finally SPRING!!!! David took his motorcycle out on Thursday afternoon. Saturday afternoon we went for a ride, and Saturday I took my van out and washed it by hand (specifically so David could put the logo on the side)

I AM SOOOO HAPPY THAT IT IS WARMER AND SUNNY!!!!  but, I better take advantage of it today, tomorrow's forecast is for cooler and cloudy, and possibly rainy for the rest of the week.

Ellen

PaintsNMinis Sidhe Bears
Vienna, NJ

Woohoo!  Don't I know it!  I HATE the short days, and then all that rain and gloom...ugh!  Most of New Jersey was flooded.  And now all these beautiful sunny days this week!  Just what I needed to snap out of this winter blah syndrome!

:clap:

Going to be 87 today, it is supposed to be nice and hot all week long!  Boy am I glad too... two foals due any time now... thank heavens they waited for the warm dry weather!

Finally get a chance to get some of the outside work done!

My ducks are having a blast going up and down the hill to the creek, swimming, then sunning themselves.

Baby chicks are here and in the brooder...that always signifies spring to me too :)

FINALLY!!!  SUNSHINE!!  YAYYYYY!!!!

Board footer