Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

KANUKTTwithraggymouse.jpgKANUKTTwithraggymouse-1.jpgMarion and I di a swap for Xmas. This big bundle of cuddles arrived on my doorstep Monday. He is the most amazing creature. Hes all wobbly and cuddly. I absolutely adore him.
Thankyou ever so much Marion :hug:  The little chap pictured with him is mousie from RaggyRats.
The little devil is giving me frights at least twice aday since it arrive. :redface:  bear_grin So I have put Kanuk in charge of him bear_grin
KANUK is a rare Draconian which is a hairy dragon that walks upright. and lives in the back of beyond in Canada.
He truely is stunning!! :dance:  :dance:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow he is great! I love the way she has felted the face. You are very lucky to have him but boy did it ever take a long time to get to you eh?

He's soo cute!

K Pawz Guest

OMG he is adorable!!!! I as well can't believe how long he took!!! You are a lucky duck Wendy

hugs
Krista

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

oooo...I like him  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm just jumping him forward because I dont think Marion realised how much I truely love him. bear_wub
and the RaggyRat  fig mousie gives lots of wonderful scares to lots of wonder friends.hehehehehehh :twisted: hehehe

Board footer