Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I pray in Jesus name that your dad will return to good health and that your mom will also. Dear GOD heal this couple and give them strength, allow them to have many years of happy healthy life together.

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Thinking of you Gaby and sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts your way.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Gaby I am so sorry!!!  Many good thoughts and prayers your way...  :hug:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Gaby,

I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Sending prayers that he is able to make a full recovery.

Hugs,

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm sorry about your dad.  My heart goes out to you.  Sending hugs. . .   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

Gaby,
I am so sorry about your Dad's stroke. I have went thru this first hand with my Grandpa and he was 81. He had the same kind of stroke. Then had numerous complications within the few days after his stroke. He did have to go to a nursing facility for a couple months but I went every single day and made sure they were giving him his therapy. We got to bring him home and he could walk and talk all again. He wasnt as fast as he use to be but he got to come home and be on his own. So hang in there it may be a long road but I know with prayer alot can happen. My prayers are with you and your family.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Shelley

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So sorry to hear of your Father Gaby. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Hoping that he will make a good recovery and wishing you and your family the very best.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_wub  :hug:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

So sorry to hear about your dad Gaby, I'm not one to pray but am sending the most positive thoughts i can to you, your dad, and you mum :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: Thinking of you and your dad  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Y´all made my eyes water!  :hug:  It is incredible, what wonderful caring people are here on TT!!! :hug:
My dad is not in the intense care anymore, his speaking has a wee bit improved, he is clever as always, just a bit slow, and of course, he cannot walk.
Therapy has started and I know, that he will get better every day, just a bit, and it may take some time, but then again: he´s still alive and we´ll take everyday as it comes.

Denise, thanx for your wishes, and I wish your dad all the best! Please give him a kiss from the other side of the world bear_original And please stop worrying! I know from my own experience: it doesn´t help, it just makes you experience the good times with a bit of bad concience.  :hug: 

Maria, thank you for your wishes!  :hug:

Jennifer, I´m glad to read, that your family will be closer to you soon!! And as I mentione: don´t worry! Enjoy the good times with them!! Thanx for your wishes!  :hug: 

Jane, thanx for your good wishes! :hug:  I wish you all the best as well!!!  :hug:

Michelle, your prayers are welcome and I thank you for them!! :hug:

Shel, your thoughts did get here! Thanx a lot, and yes, rehab nowadays does fantastic things to people! :hug:

Louise, thank you for your prayers & thoughts!  :hug:

Tami, thanx for your hugs & prayers!  :hug:

Cheryl,  thank you for your wishes, and thank you for reminding me bear_original  :hug:

Kimberly, thanx for thinking of us  :hug:

Millie, thank you for praying for us  :hug:

Christine, thanx for your support :hug:

Sue Ann, thanx for hoping with us  :hug:

Patsy, thank you foryourprayers, and yes, as you mention in all your posts: you really don´t have to be young to find a friend in a Teddy Bear. My dad just receive another of my creations, which hopefully makes up for him not having had one as a child. :hug:

Tammy,  thanx for your wishes  :hug:

Charlotte , thank you for your hugs  :hug:

Jodi, thank you for your hopes  :hug:

Gladys, thank for your hug  :hug:

Chrissi, thanx for your support  :hug:

Catherine, thank you for your wishes, and I guess, you and your mom & dad need good wishes even more! I hope that your mom finds the strength to go on, and she should not forget about herself! All the best for you and your love ones! :hug:

Ellen, thanx for your support,and yes, chances are quite good; it´s just such a shock if it happens to somebody who you are close with  :hug:

Pauline, thank you for your hugs & prayers  :hug:

Ilze, thank you for praying  :hug:

Ellen ( pandamac) , thanx for your wishes :hug:

Marie, thank you for your hugs  :hug:

Jodi, thank you lots for your prayer  :hug:

Edie, thank you for your positive thoughts :hug:

Laura,  thanx for thinking of us  :hug:

Gijzette, thanx for your prayers  :hug:

Chrissie, thank you for your hugs  :hug:

Shelley, thanx for your support; and you are one darling of grandchild to have visited your grandpa every day! All the best for you and your loved ones :hug:

Carolyn, thank you for your good wishes  :hug:

Wendi, thanx for your positive thoughts  :hug:

Debbie, thank you for your support :hug:

Thank you all for being such wonderful people! I sure wish y´all the best for yourself and your loved ones!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

My thoughts and prayers are with your family  :hug:

Hugs Ali xxx

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

Oh good, so glad he's doing better  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Gaby, it is wonderful to hear that your Dad is improving..... hang in there.

dakotahicks Paws In My Garden
Georgia

Gaby, I am so sorry about your dad and am sending good thoughts and prayers to your dad & mom & you also, 
Big Hugs,
Angela

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Yes, wonderful news that you dad is doing better and out of intensive care. God Bless you and your family. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay - I hope he improves steadily day by day!

Board footer