Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

Because of TT, I was introduced to the amazing work of Diane Lundgren......the golli lady.
I have been fortunate to win the Bid 4 Bears auction for her gollidolly...Anna Pavlovnia,a truely exquisite ballerina.As a child my passion for gollis grew with the knowledge from my Mum. My first 'friend' was a golli called Nica.
She has just arrived by post and I have excitedly unwrapped her and admired her every detail. What a clever artist Diane is! She looks fabulous by the picture but when you have her in your hand and view every detail, it is just  an emotional joy. I shall look after her very carefully and she will hold centre stage in my Hug collection from artists all over the world. Thank you to all you Teddy Talkers for what you have shared with me over a very long time.....you are all just sooooo talented and share so willingly.
Hugs
Helen :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Helen! Wow, how fantastic that you now own Diane's fantastic Anna Pavlovnia. I saw her on the Bid 4 Bears auction and admired her a great deal. Diane has always made wonderful gollies and they have evolved over time and get better with each and every one that she makes. Congratulations on your new golly, I don't need to tell you to enjoy her as I can see you are already in love with your wonderful golly.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Helen when I saw that you won Dilu's ballerina I was so excited.   I knew she was going to the perfect home where she would be appreciated for all the time and hard work that went into making her.  That Golly was an incredible work of art and Dilu outdid herself.   What a lucky Golly to have you for a mom !  :hug:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have two of Dilu's gollies myself and they're nothing short of spectacular.  She's incredibly talented and a wonderful dressmaker to boot.  So glad you're enjoying your beautiful ballerina!

sarahjane Brisbane

Helen I was really pleased when I saw you won Dilu's golly as well...I have no doubt she will be well loved and well looked after in your home!!!  Dilu makes beautiful golly dolls and I think anyone would be lucky to own one!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big congrats, Helen . . . how wonderful that you won Dilu's awesome ballerina!  D is a state-of-the-art golly creator.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Helen. That is wonderful Hun. We all admire and adore Dilu here on TT. Some of us oldie goldies think of her as family. She has a heart of gold, a talent so true in nature and she is an angel on earth.

Thank you for your post as we all love to see awesome comments for one who we love and admire!

OH! And P.S. If ever you don't have the room for that gorgeous Gollie Girl I am so willing to provide a loving home! You lucky Girl!  bear_thumb

Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Helen,

Congratulations on winning the Ballerina Golly - she was so pretty and how lucky you are to have her, to add to your collection.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

A friend sent me this link because I'd not seen it.  I am stunned.

Thank you Helen for loving Anna. I am so glad she is fitting in with all your family of fur and fiberfill-(Helen has been on a crusade to populate New Zealand with as many gollies and Teddies as she can!)

I am touched by the comments here, truly, and can only simply say thank you ladies for your very kind words.

dilu

Board footer