Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

1incher.jpgRex.jpgBella.jpgBert.jpgwell its been a while comming but i have got some new bears to show you all. I wouldnt still be making bears if it wasnt for some very lovely people here on teddytalk who offered me fabric and some great advice to set me on my way..heres the original post about it all http://teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=12902

ok...now for the new bears bear_grin

Bert...3 and a half inches(his ears are only pinned as im waiting on thread)

Bella...3 and a half inches

Rex...4 and a half inches

And a little one inch bear...nose doesnt look that bad to the naked eye...but the photos yuck bear_grin
(all measurements are sitting)

thanks for looking,
Natasha

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

You have done a wonderful job on all 4 bears! bear_thumb They look great! :clap:  :clap:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Your bears look great. I think my favorite is the furry little guy in picture 3. He has an adorable little face.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

your new wee bears are delightful.
I cannot decide which one I love the best!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

ohhh thank you all soo much....it means alot to hear nice feedback about my bears.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

NATASHA!!!! what wonderful bears!!!! :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
WOW!! you have come so far soooo quickly!! BRAVO Natty. I adore them all.  But of course Rex being so chubby and cuddly looking has found himself an admirer. bear_wub
Wendy bear_thumb

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

thanks wendy....you dont think he needs a new nose then?....its a bit of a sloppy job..i made him a while back before i started getting the hang of the clay.i have been meaning to replace it but glenns claimed him(he named him rex...not at all what a cute fluffy bear should be called)but what can you do? bear_grin

i really do need to work on my photography tho...bella has such an endearing look on her face in the fur...but she has a blank stare for the camera bear_cry

thanks again everyone for your enjoyment of my bears :hug:

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

The first one is my favourite, although they are all quite nice. Good for you!

Marion

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Aww, they are all gorgeous! You're really making bears like a pro now.  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

Board footer