Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

We're in the countdown stage to taking off for Luann Bowen's FABULOUS Albuquerque, NM show on May 20!

We're working on a BIG white wolf and several other new pieces just for this show.

If you've never been to this one, you should come and visit.  We always have a great time.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'll be there.  Sonya will be, too, and Mark.  Luann, of course.  Looking forward to seeing your wolf, Bev!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

You don't know how much I would love to be there.  Problem is, I would not want to come back to Ohio.  We have actually been tossing around the idea of a move (Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada????).

lulubears Posts: 280

Oohh Millie!  Move to Texas!  You'd love it here!  Not that I'm biased or anything.  I was born and raised here, and everyone else just got here as fast as they could.  There are lots of bear people all over the state, myself and Sue Ann among them.  We even have two bear shows here, and a yearly 3 day bear retreat as well.  It would be a blast!  I think there are quite a few Teddy Talkers from Texas.

As for Albuquerque, we are really excited about this year's show!  This is the 9th year in New Mexico for the show, and this year, we have a lot of really wonderful artists coming.  Sonya is joining us this year, as well as Debi Ortega, Tammy Hendricks, Dale from Intercal, Sue Johnston, the list goes on and on. 

We're looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Hugs,
Luann

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

Iam coming too!   SOOOOOOO looking forward to a beautiful drive down from CO through Taos and then on to Albuquerque.  After a very long winter here and having 3 feet of snow a week ago plus another  foot thtis past weekend I am so ready to frolic in NM.  See you all soon!    Janet

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Ohhh I wish I could make it ...I know...I am not all that far from Albuquerque...but I didn't plan far enough ahead...and next year I really really wanna be part of it!!!!Have a wonderful time everyone...and a great show!!!!!

Hugs &

lulubears Posts: 280

I'm so sorry I forgot to add your name Janet.  I knew I would forget someone.

Charlotte, you should come visit at the show since you are so close.  It would be a great opportunity to get to meet a lot of Teddy Talkers in one place. 

Luann

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

wow!~ there are so many artists going to be there that I can't wait to meet! How will I sell any bears? lol
Sonya

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Luann,

My husband is from Houston and I lived there several years.  We have family in Houston and Austin.  However, Houston is most definitely out for us.  We are not city people, and Houston is way too much.  We have thought about west Texas.  I love the hill country also and the Bandera area.  We are just kind of window shopping right now.  We know nothing will be done this year.  We have too many other things going on.  Who knows?

I hope all goes well for everyone at the show!!!

Mark Mark's Bears
Albuquerque, NM

I'll be there, my second year.  It'll be another big trip, 5 whole miles!!!!  bear_laugh  I can't wait to see the familiar faces and meet a few new ones.  I'll make up for the short trip next month with a trip to Luann's show in Austin.  I'm also considering the Portland show this coming October.

Happy bear trails,

Mark

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Yea everybody who will be there!!  Looking forward to seeing all of you!!

Esmerldas Esmerldas
Colorado Springs, CO

Looks like we're going to have a big group this year.....can't wait to see you all....

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms!

Adkins, Texas

Wooooohoooooo...looks like I will be able to make it after all!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Looking forward to meeting you all there!!!

Hugs &

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Yippee and hooray . . . we get to meet Charlotte!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Have a GREAT show everyone!

Adkins, Texas

Sue Ann...you made me giggle with your reply...I am so excited about meeting you all too!!! I am soooo happy I found a way to get there!!!

Hugs &

Board footer