Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

JASMINEjasmineand-nitro.jpgThis is the wee westie pup that Krista of KPAWZ made for my parents. It is suppose to be a Christmas surprise for them. But somehow I think Christmas just might come early this year.
The little brown puppy is Nitro another KPAWZ creation and of course the pretty blonde is JASMINE.
The photo unfortunately doesnt do her justice. She is so truely beautiful that I bawled my eyes out when I first saw her. She really is breathe taking and Nitro always gets a goodnight cuddle from me. Thankgoodness I live alone. I'm sure the family would have put me in the looney bin the way I talk to my critters at times. bear_grin

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

they are both super! lucky you - now you be sure to give the Westie to your parents  before you get too used to her!

Marion

WA

I have popped her back in her box. Cruel I know but I really dont want to get attached. bear_grin
Plus I want to be sure she stays spotless.  bear_grin
I will have to take a photo of my full hug.
Wendy bear_thumb

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

good for you - just remember to take her out periodically for a hug so she doesn't need puppy socialization classes later.   :clap:

Marion

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ooh, you pooped her back into the box to send to me???????????????????

They are soo darn cute!

WA

I never thought of that Marion. will do bear_thumb
I wish I could say yes Heather.  :hug:  Jasmine and Nitro are absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!! I now want a Simon bear_grin  bear_thumb

K Pawz Guest

bear_wub Awesome picture Wendy!!! I am so glad you like her, and of course that special Nitro boy as well....so sorry I haven't popped in sooner, I have been busy with kitten stuff!!!! My house is a Zoo, and the stork just keeps on coming!!! Hmmmmmmmm....Simon, don't know anyone by that name.....lol...

Hugs,
Krista

Kathleen Pa

I just love all Krista's furry little critters.  bear_wub

Kathleen

Board footer