Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Oh dear!  The text on TT has become miniscule ... too tiny for me to read!  What's going on????????????????

chris009av Real Deal Bears

If your talking about the text in the general posts Paula, I can see no diference, looks completely the same to me.   bear_ermm
Thou there has been work on the vendors page that i know of.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Looks the same to me aswell - perhaps you have adjusted something on your computer by mistake!?!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

It looks the same to me as well...... bear_ermm  hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  bear_rolleyes

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Paula. It's easy to resize the text just go to your browser bar click on view and drop it down and adjust the TEXT Size... it works for me.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

loopylou Posts: 35

It's easy to resize the text just go to your browser bar click on view and drop it down and adjust the TEXT Size

Thats just what i was going to say  bear_grin

Louise

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_tongue Or hold your Ctrl button on your keyboard and scroll your mouse bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

If you haven't already found this, check up top ony our menu bar (mine is on the same level as the TT tab)...

go to PAGE > Text Size > and you have five choices...Largest, larger, medium, smaller, smallest.
Enlarging text size is also available under the View menu.

I had to reset mine to "Larger" after downloading the update. I had a bit of trouble finding the solution, too. I hope this helps.

Kent
Website

What a nightmare!  I have managed to delete all my AOL files and had to reload the software ... now I've lost absolutely everything ... contacts, customers emails, personal emails, address book, files, suppliers details, favourite websites ... the absolute lot.  I'm fuming. 

Thank you so much for the help with the text size ... I did the scroll thing and now at least that's back to normal.  I can't believe I've lost so much important information because of this!!  bear_cry

I think I'll go and eat worms now.  bear_sad

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Paula, what a rotten thing to happen, big hug comming your way and hope it helps  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Hope you can recover your information quickly with the least disruption  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Maybe getting a Mac might be a good idea!  So sorry about your 'stuff' disappearing, Paula - and I hope you can get it all back!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kent
Website

Thanks for the support!   bear_flower

Unfortunately my email folders and all the information they contained are now lost for perpetuity, but I have managed to recover all my customers email addresses, so am very relieved about that.

On the plus side, having to start again with a completely fresh AOL installation, has meant that my folders are now very neat , tidy and EMPTY!  So, a fresh slate to begin again!  Seven years of filing had meant the computer was groaning under the weight of virtual paperwork, so now I can be much more organised as I start to file all over again.  Fortunately my mailing addresses (as opposed to email) were all stored in a different programme, so at least that is still safe! Phew!

Now I just need to spend the next five or so years surfing to find useful websites to make my bookmarks!  bear_wacko

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Paula..you have my sympathy..I deleted my whole mailing list last year..accidentally....we are now back up to about where we were last year but the whole thing made me lose sleep....and customers probably!!!!

Kent
Website

It's awful isn't it Jenny!  I don't quite know how I managed to restrain myself from throwing an enormous temper tantrum!  Luckily that just isn't me, so I sighed a lot, stared at the screen for ages and then resigned myself to what had happened and began to work out what I was going to do about it. 

Dare I say, good job I'm not a bloke? ... I reckon the computer would have been crashing out through the window if I had been!  (Apologies to any men of a mild disposition who may be reading!! bear_happy )

Board footer