Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Huge hugs and congratulations to your son and daughter-in-law! What a great way to collect your grandchildren . . . in pairs!

Eileen

Deb Upstate New York

Eileen ~

TWINS?  Where did you read "grandchildren" and "twins"?  I missed something!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Hi Deb,

Winney's twins were tucked into a post on the "Precise measuring or eyeballing it" thread, dated Sept 11. I'm way behind and just catching up!

Eileen

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yup..I said twins...boys at that. They had one boy 2 years ago then the twin boys now she is expecting...another boy. That's OK because he  already has  3 girls and she has a boy and a girl...from another marriage. That's 9 ..just enough for their own base ball team, ha...Winney

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh my dancing stars,9 whoohoo. Congrats!!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Wow!  That's three TIMES as many children as I have... if I am doing the math correctly!  How wonderful!  I am always shocked when we go through a 6 pack of juice boxes a day.... that same six pack won't even cover all the bases there!  Congratulations to you and all of them!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Lisa...thank you for your blessing words... My sons were not identical but something really wonderful is one of them looks like my son and the other like the  mother !

We had another set of twins(identical boys ) coming along on ...the parents would be my husbands sisters son,very closley related.One of them died in the womb at 3 months. This was very hard on the mother especially.... Winney

Board footer