Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

elijah-small.jpgHi,

I wanted to share my IDEX bear with everyone.  Proceeds will be going to childhelp.org.  The auction will be held in Las Vegas on June 29 - July 1, 2007 at the Rio Suites Hotel. 

His name is Elijah.  He is 3-3/4 inches sitting and 6 inches from head to toe.  This is big for me and a new design.  My bears are always under 3 inches.  He is fully jointed in his head, arms, and legs.  I had lots of fun making him, but it took me some time to complete, since I was ill for awhile.  I can't wait to see how he does.   

hugs,
Sheila

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

He is adorable, I am sure that his auction will go really well!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Hi Sheila!

He's so cute! Best of luck with his auction...he'll do fantastic out there! 

:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I love him, he's so cute with those big eyes. I hope he raises lots of money for childhelp.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Stellajella Wien

Sheila,
is he ever cute! bear_wub ! I´m sure that he´ll "earn" a lot for the organisation!!!!
Good luck!

Gaby bear_flower

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

oh Sheila, he is soooo amazing bear_wub , those eyes just suck you in. With that please take me home look he will have no trouble finding a new hug to call home and I'm sure his new Mom/Dad will pay big $$$$ to have him join there collection. 
You did a wonderful job :clap:  :clap: 
hugs Deborah

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Thank you everyone!  I'm really excited about this auction.  If someone is going, you will have to tell me how it turns out. bear_wub

hugs,
Sheila

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Lovely Bear and I am sure he will do well for the charity

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Shelia  bear_original you bear is very very cute! I am sure he will do just fine at his aution. bear_thumb

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

I can't wait to see some of the other bears that will be auctioned.  I saw the list of names and they are far better bear artists than I am.  I'm a little bit nervous about that.  But I love donating my bears for charity. 

bear hugs,
Sheila

Board footer