Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I thought I was the only one up at this hour...we need to take a sleeping pill and hit the hay! bear_laugh

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hi-ya Nancy!!!!....I got up at 4.30 am this morning coz I couldn't sleep.....it's now 7.00 am...and I have stuffed 2 heads.. and put in the neck joints. Now if feel really pleased with myself because I got that done!!!

So pleased that I am now going to make a cup of tea....

Want one?

Jenny

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Gina....I am definitely an earlier riser...I am always up by 5.30....but this morning I had things on my mind....we have problems at work and it's bugging me...and I find the best way to deal with it is to stuff heads...the bigger the problem the firmer the stuffing!!!!

Jenny

warwickshire uk
Website

Yes....unlike floor mopping which is what I am doing now.......!!!

Jenny

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'd noticed you were an early bird. I sometimes wake up and can't get asleep again, not often though. Over the work issue don't spend too much time thinking about it if it does'nt desrve it. I'm like that always stressing about the little things.
Dishes to do then I'm off to the gym later (great destresser) then lunch and start making Pennie's Progeria gala bear. Too-da-loo, Mandy.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Jenny,
Please send step by step instructions for mopping the floor and typing emails at the same time. I'm hoping I can also apply this technique to other areas too.:lol::lol::/

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh I'm up by about 4 every morning--no idea why, but I crash by 10 in the evening at the latest!

Sometimes I wake up to find my students still working and ready to drop, sometimes we work through till morning, when I walk the dogs and come home to breakfast.

When there are no students awake, I catch up with TT et al. and work on bears. Right now I'm finishing up the head gusset in my Progeria bear, and can't wait to see who he is!

Eileen

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Hayley...it's simple.....

1   Switch on computer
2   Fill bucket
3   Get husband to mop floor
4   Type email

Easy peasy.......................

Jenny

Eileen Baird'sBears