Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

KimBee-Banner1.JPGLook at what Tammy made for me, Tammy, I hope you dont mind that I am sharing bear_original

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

bear_laugh:D Very Cool bear_laugh:D

Looks great!

Deb Upstate New York

Looks great!  Good work Tammy <making note to self ... >!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LMAO - Tammy- I am sending more work your way LMAO:lol::lol:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great new banner!!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Well, congratualtions Kim...I know you are thrilled.  Geez, I thought it was a avatar.  Ok, what is a banner for...showing my techie ignorance once again.  What do we need banners for?
Very nice work Tammy!!
nanc.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

When you click on a banner it takes you to the website (if it is linked)

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great banner, and cute bears!!  :lol:
Heather

clare14 Country Bears
England

Kim that is LOVELY!!!!   I can't believe what talent I am among here at TT!!!!

I can just about sew!!!:mad:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wonderful!  Simply wonderful!

So happy you are the Lucky receipient and congratulations to Tammy, for being so multi fasceted!

Dilu

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Gorgeous, Kim and Tammy!

Love the colors

Eileen

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Kim, I am glad you like it.  i just realized that I didn't put your name on it so I will send you a new version.   Also, if you plan to use it in your auctions , I'll send one without the website on it, as that is taboo on ebay.  I just used the free program called Photofilter.  It is easy, just takes some experimentig do what you want.   

Thank you everyone for the nice compliments.  I am in no way as talented as Shelli, or attempting to steal potential business from her. I just like to play with graphics stuff.  And,  I was just having a stressful day where my sewing machine was acting up, and nothing was going right . So, I decided to read some past post. I read how Kim was getting discouraged with the whole selling thing .  Since I could relate  as my  last ebay auction ended without a buyer, I decided to do something for her to maybe cheer her up.  No biggy, just wanted to share something like everyone else does so generously .

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow congratulations Kim!! The banner is cute !
and great work Tammy!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOoooooWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!luv it luv it luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Pffft Clare, you can  just about sew? Come on, give yourself credit girl LOL

Great new banner - lucky you!

Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well, Tammy, you did cheer me up - I dont mean to sound so needy LOL I just kinda say what is on my mind bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

CHOCOLATE! sorry its been on my mind for two weeks as I'm trying to lose a few pounds.
Keep thinking aloud Kim it keeps us all going........ooooh choc-o-late...:P

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tammy wrote:

I am in no way as talented as Shelli, or attempting to steal potential business from her. I just like to play with graphics stuff.

Dear nutty Tammy,

Please never feel the need to say something like this again.  There are only, like, ten gajillion designers in the world, and twenty gabillion more that goof around with photo and design programs, just for fun.  I'm delighted that people here are feeling empowered and inspired to try on new things; that's the whole point.  And for me, as a trained teacher, all that "trying on" of new things is the largest part of what makes TEDDY TALK particularly interesting to me; namely, all the sharing, instructing, brainstorming, learning.  Ah, learning.  The stuff of life.  That, and mohair, and Oreos.  :)

I do appreciate your kind, somewhat apologetic tone, from a human point of view; thank you for being sensitive, and I do recognize your words as such!  But really, listen up lady:  from here on out, YOU GO, GIRL!

With my full and un-jealous, un-competitive, un-ripped-off-feeling, support, and some hugs tossed in besides,

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

O.K , O.K. Shelli , you sweetie you !  I just dont' want to upset anyone, or step on any toes.  I just like to share what I can .     Thanks for your support and hugs......a little chocolate, like Amanda said , would be nice too.  So, do I have to dig out that Caramilk bar picture again  c032.gif

You guys are just so great , I love it here !

Board footer