Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I keep forgetting to ask. Has anyone have a clue where I could find frogs eyes.????
This wee frog has been waiting 2 years to be finished. I'm hopeless finding things on ebay. I always need a link. Otherwise it says O to my search's. I couldnt even find Nance's mouse.

thanks heaps ,(in advance):)

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hi Matilda,

Could you use the cat's eyes, but place the slit horizontally to look like a frog?

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am pretty sure there's a German company that does all kinds of glass eyes....I try to find the address...

Jenny

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Matilda,

Try VanDykes Taxidermy--best eyes in the business! Under 'glass eyes' check 'reptile eyes'--I know frogs are amphibians, but there's no separate section! :/

www.vandykestaxidermy.com

Eileen

WA

Brilliant idea possum!!. Thankyou eileen. (is'nt that a song)

I saved it to favorites will look at it later. Again thankyou.

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi Matilda,
Edinburgh Imports carries them.  They have them in sizes 6mm -15mm.  http://www.edinburghimports.com/shoppin … a987sd=101
Hope they are what you are looking for.
Donna

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

At last...I FOUND it....it's a great site that does all kinds of eyes ..including frogs very probably!!

http://www.kl-glasaugen.de/

Hope it helps....

Jenny

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Matilda, spotlight may have something to suit frogs, try the accessories section bear_happy

WA

Brilliant site Jenny! But unfortunately they have a minimum order policy. Their bear eyes and noses are wonderful. The professional bearmakers should have a wee gander at this site.  Spot light dont have them and the ones et edinurgh imports alas are not what I'm after. I'm looking for the toy eyes the big bulging frog eyes.  I dont make realistic creatures. Mine are more cartoony. I know they exist, I just dont know where?
What I have been thinking though, and thankyou all for the time you have put into this for me, well I have been thinking that maybe after Judi's workshop I should have a better idea what to do. I should have more options anyway.It should lead me to a solution.:cool:   matilda

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Matiilda,
CR Crafts  has some frog wiggle eyes.  If I remember correctly they have three sizes and they are larger.  Might be more like what you want.
Donna

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Matilda,

Check this source:

http://www.purelyneysa.com/nsupplies/pl … yes_2.html

I hope it helps!

Eileen

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
WA

THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!
Eileen And chicky babe , both these sites have exactly what I'm looking for.  How do you find stuff like this?? I can never find this sort of stuff on the net. Probably not patient enough. Thankyou:):)matilda

Board footer