Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

2006_03010126.jpg2006_03010055.jpg2006_03010129.jpgwelcome.jpgThe three of us before the rush started!!:

More pictures:

Hi guys,
I'm posting the pictures here as I think more people will get to see them.
These are pictures Marsha took at the beginning of the day (good job she did as there was hardly anything left by 3.00 o'clock!!).  Myself, Vicky, and Art had a fantastic day - almost all the bear found new homes, which is an amazing achievement as we had around 65 bears between us!!  :clap:

I can't wait for next year!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WOW that is so excellent Christine!! :clap:  :clap: The bears are just wonderful! what a lovely inviting display! :dance:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Oooh, I wanna dive in and hug and hold them all!!!  bear_wub   Looks like you've had a glorious day of 'rehoming' bears  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What gorgeous pics Chris!  It sounds as though you all had a great time!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

It is lovely to see the pictures Christine-you are all fantastic artists so I am hardly surprised that nearly everything sold.
How big is your brown bear-he looks huge or is it just deceiving because the rest are tiny!!!
Laurie :hug:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Great to see some pics!!!!  :photo:  What a wonderful display - all the bears look wonderful together, and what a fantastic variety of styles!!!  Thanks for sharing!!

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Excellent!!!  :dance:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Looks like you had wonderful Christine and congratulations on having such a successful signing.  Wish we could have been there  bear_grin .   

Big hugs

Shane

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wonderful!!!  Thank you so much for posting the photos  bear_wub

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Oh Ellen, I'm so sorry you missed all the fun... and the little blue guy was the first of my bears to get adopted!

Laurie - well spotted; actually, the big bear, 'Georgie' is one of the biggest bears I have ever made, at 22 inches.

Thanks, you guys, for the lovely comments - Marsha and I are considering making things a little bigger for next year, with maybe five artists represented.

I will let you know the lineup as soon as we have made a decision bear_original
Hugs to all,
Christinex

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

That is wonderful, thanks for posting the eye candy!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great photos, Christine . . . looks like this was a win-win situation for everyone!!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

What a truly awesome display!!  I want one from each! 
I'm personally really loving your little guy down in front, with the tipped fur.   bear_wub  (Georgie is wonderful too!  He looks even bigger than 22 inches...wow!)

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

:clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:
They look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!
:hug:
Jodi

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh lovely photos!!!  Thanks for posting  bear_original

Board footer