Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Gosh, I hate to post a negative topic but my head is spinning and I need to vent.

As you know we lost our wonderful pup Sydney a few weeks ago. Took her to the vet as she had fallen ill suddenly and we had to have her put to sleep as she could not be saved.

Our other rotty pup Gypsy was taken in this morning to be spade and she is 5 years old. Nothing out of the norm right? Well we just got a call and her surgery took twice a long as the norm and she is very ill. We could lose her tonight!

I cannot understand why. This forum has had numerous people speaking about loosing their beloved animals as of late.

I am praying our sweet Gypsy girl is going to be OK. I cannot bare to go through this again, not this soon.

Any way, no need to comment just needed to have a little cry.

Hugs Louise

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Louise, I am preying for you that your little puppy Gypsy comes through this ok.  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
I am sure this would have been quiet a shock for you and a double blow after loosing Sydney.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I do hope Gypsy makes it.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Louise!!!!  LOTS of prayers and good thoughts Gypsy's way.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh Louise, I do hope that Gypsy will be okay! That would be so cruel for you to lose her too! Sending lots of hugs, prayers, and good thoughts your way to help you cope in the difficult unknowing hours ahead.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  and  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh no Louise - you and your Gypsy are in my thoughts  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Danni

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

Oh Louise, that is so sad! bear_cry you must just feel so desperate and helpless right now! I truly pray  :pray: you don't lose another one  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH LOUISE!! bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry :hug:   bear_cry  :hug:  :hug:
we are right here with you sweetheart :hug: . :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Louise, I´m so sorry! I hope that Gypsy will make it. Wit dogs it sometimes looks so hopeless,but then all of a sudden they get well.
All the best for you and gypsy girl! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I pray for a speedy recovery for Gypsy.  I know how you feel right now.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Crossing my fingers for Gypsy!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh Louise, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope Gypsy will be ok, sending prayers for you all!  :pray:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked I"m stunned and shocked, so you must be sooo much more than me  bear_shocked   Keeping everything tightly crossed that she comes through and heals swiftly  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh Louise! That is aweful! I hope that Gypsy will be alright, hugs and prayers to all of you :hug:  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Oh poor Louise.I cant imagine how you must be feeling.Its very hard to comprehend.I so hope you get good news.Thinking of you.
Diane xx

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Praying for sweet Gypsy...hugs to you both. bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Louise how awful for you. I hope Gypsy recovers soon.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Warm wishes
Pauline

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Louise: I hope Gypsy recovers and comes home soon. When my Lovey passed away, three weeks later Daisy followed. I was heart broken. I pray you don't have that kind of heartache...But please let us know how she is doing.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I am so sorry !! Please GOD heal this pup !! If it isn't one thing it is another. Let us know how it goes.

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

So very sorry to hear about Gypsy, Louise.
Sending prayers and hugs to you all that she may recover and be back home with you.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

:hug:  :pray:  :hug:  :pray:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

That's soo sad  bear_cry , I hope everything turns out ok  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Louise honey, I'm so so sorry... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer