Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Deb Upstate New York
Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Umm,Deb.....do you have gas..... ? bear_rolleyes bear_grin bear_grin sorry,I couldn't resist.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Dust off your bicycles, polish up your roller skates or get on your pony and ride girls!

Whatever hits the US eventually hits us too so i'm training the old man to give me piggy back rides bear_grin

Penny bear_laugh

clare14 Country Bears
England

:lol::lol:If my old man had to give me a piggy back, I'd break his back!!!   Better start saving for a push bike.............;)

Yeah Clare - my other half is gonna look like Quasimodo after a couple of piggie back rides around the local Tesco !

He's a bit of a fitness fanatic (my other half not Quasimodo) and does triathlons so it could be the extra bit of training he needs - or the straw that breaks the camels back

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Penny

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Penny, mine's not, he drives to the local shop - literally 200 yards away:rolleyes:   He can eat what he likes however and still stay slim, I just look at food and it's STRAIGHT to where I don't want it to be......well all over really if I'm honest;)

Bummer that:lol:

Yes, fingers crossed that the latest hurricane gets bored with destruction and mayhem and gets lost on the way to the US - maybe Rita could burn herself out (that's hurricane Rita not our Rita on TeddyTalk)!

Penny

Deb Upstate New York

Shari ~

Unfortunately, NO.  That's why I gots to go get some tonight! :D;)

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yeah, 'here here' to Penny's last post, thinking of all you guys, take care.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Girls, what I love in here is your sense of humor. We don't have that strong hurricanes over here but since we live on a cost too we have storms heavy rains and our rivers go up and up. this year wasn't critical but 2 years ago was awful. I wish I could have that much courage and humor as you do. s015.gif

Hugs, Julia

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Just to had to share this with you... to add to the humor.

gas%20sign.jpg

However, Rita is going to be serious business and I'm pleased that Bush has us ready IN ADVANCE. Response to those who need assistance will be quick and hopefully that will save lives and make this round a bit easier if possible.

"God Bless Texas"   -Little Texas  (A country band)

Daphne

Deb Upstate New York
MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

There was a gas panic in our town yesterday. A rumor started in the morning that gasoline was going to go from 96.5 to $1.80/litre. Line-ups started at every gas station, so much that they extended into the streets and police had to come to several places to direct traffic. This in a small city of 20,000! The prices never did go up although in a few places in Ontario independent operators hiked prices for awhile. It's amazing what a rumour can do.

Marion

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Same thing happened in Toronto, Marion. I heard there were blows exchanged.

Eileen

Board footer