Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I realized that we haven't heard much from her... Is everything alright!?

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Someone was just kind enough to remind me that Shelli mentioned on the board that her mother was having a lung biopsy .....  She must be feeling so anxious.... Shelli... my best thought and prayers are going out to you and your family!

Beary truly
Kim basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Omigosh, I missed that.

Prayers for you and your mom, Shelli

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, thanks all, and Kim, for your email to me as well.  I appreciate the kind thoughts. 

My mom did have a lung biopsy but we're scheduled to find out the results on Sept. 26th.  I have to assume, though, that if something dreadful pops up, they would be in touch more quickly than that.  And we haven't heard anything yet, so I'm going on the "no news is good news" mindset plan.

I also have some other difficult things going on in my personal life right now that I don't really want to post on a public board, but I'm okay, and just taking care of me, and my kids, and my life, and my bears (of course.)  I'm around.

Thank you, very much, for thinking warmly of me.  It's most appreciated.

ellen ontario, canada

*huggin Shelli*
we're here if/when ya need us!
bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli, take care and know that we are thinking about you.  I hope all goes well with your Mom too.  h025.gif

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh SHelli, I hope everything is okay in your "personal life" If you need an ear (or about 300) we're good listeners!

If you want a private ear, you have my email address.  We'll be thinking of you and your Mum!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli,  {{{ Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs }}}

I will pray for your mom and I hope everything that bother you will go away soon.

Hugs/Marie

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Shelli,
                    Hope your OK. We women are strong species. I will have you in my thoughts and Prayers too.

Hugs across the Pond. Rita xxxx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh Shelli, I'm sorry...take it easy and hope all will be okay...Family always comes first doesn't it...

hugs and well wishes
sarah bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Hang in, Shelli!

Sorry if we seem to be prying . . . I think we all feel a bit insecure when we don't hear from our mentor for awhile!

Eileen

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Nothing sacred on here eh? bear_happy 

See, how fast you are missed?  Goodness lady, you must be someone special indeed! :cool:

Shelli, take care and make time for smiling when you are able. bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Shelli here's a BIG((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SMILE))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to tuck under your belt for when you need one.

Hugs,
Jane.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Again, thanks all.  Jane... very nice to see you posting.  I must assume you're well mended, or very much on the way to that outcome.  Welcome back!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

I hope your mum is ok Shelli!
hugs Kerren

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Shelli - hope all is well....

clare14 Country Bears
England

Shelli, remember we are here for you always....................:)

Take Care xx

Board footer