Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Kris Posts: 1

Hi,
I'm Kris and I'm a brand new needle felter.
I just started with a kit I bought on line. I made the most ADORABLE little bear and the kits was excellent!!! I'll enclose a photo of him.
Well now I am HOOKED and I want to make LOTS AND LOTS more bears.
However, I have NO CLUE where to go from here next. I reborn babies so I know all about rooting....but not about felting. I would like to learn as much as I can but if there is anyone who can take me step by step through this all I would SO APPRECIATE it.
Everyone does AMAZING work and I would like to learn how to do more than just the felting bears... I am giddy over all I would love to make.
This is my little one I just made
Picture_208a.sized.jpg
Picture_207.sized.jpg
Picture_206.sized.jpg

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Kris and welcome!

Your little bear is adorable!!  You popped in just in time.... do you get "Teddy Bear & Friends" magazine?  The July/August issue has a FANTASIC step by step article on how to do a needlefelted polar pin by our very own Bobbie Ripperger!!

If you don't subscribe... you can here:  http://www.teddybearandfriends.com/  Just be sure to ask that you start with the July/August issue.

Bobbie also has her own website.... and also sells needlefelting kits: http://www.beyondbasicbears.com/

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Thx Laura - (and I just wrote to ask you where I can BUY a copy - Mine isn't here and I usually get it with TBR, which arrived 2 weeks ago today! I'm ticked....)
I recognize the kit that you worked from!

We are not supposed to advertise here on TT - at least not about our own services - but I've had 2 TTers write today to say they never thought to look in the Suppliers Forum here to see who sold what...
Ilze has about finished my new site, but I've not yet uploaded images of the products I carry (on BeyondBasicBears.com)

I do teach/guide online, interactive private & group classes, as well as supplies and give forever-help to ppl that've bought from me, and many who haven't, so please write to me off list.
rkr4cds@comcast.net
And please do go to the TT Needle Felting Forum, we've got an interesting interaction going on right now.
Hggzzz - Bobbie

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

What a lovely little cutie Kris. I suppose you are now addicted? :dance:  :dance:
Wendy bear_thumb

Board footer