Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Perrido is wonderful Sandi!  A really unique looking clown bear!  :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Perrido is gorgeous, I just love the red nose.  bear_cool

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Thank you Wendy, Paula and Lisa for your comments. I love clown bears they are so much fun to make.
The nose was an experiment and I have a wonderful collector of mine to thank for it...she sent me a lovely parcel of threads that aren't available in Australia and I just had to use them...they are beautiful!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

F2-3.jpgHi there,
     I'm almost too late but I wanted to give Fergal his minute of fame - he found a home with one of our Teddy Talk members and it's the first time that's happened, and he's so proud he could bust.  I just posted him in the gallery too.

hugs,

Brenda

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow lovely late entreis too

Sandi, Perrido is very regal looking and yes thats a super shiney nose ...

brenda, i like fergal is he quite wee, and are those jewels on his paw pads?
they shine like tears ....

goes off singing tears of a clown , laa laa laaaa

cat xxx

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

Thank you Cat...I think all the girls have really outdone themselves here.
There are so many lovely clowns.  bear_thumb

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Guys,
After seeing all of the amazing work everyone has done in this challenge, I couldn't help myself- I just had to have a go and here is my effort:

Bingott.jpg

Little Bingo is a needle felted fella that stands proud at just 1 3/4 inches. It's been fun trying something new, he is only my third attempt at needle felting, but its definitely a technique that I enjoy and will keep learning about.

Cheers Mel

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

smartie-tt.jpgPhew!! Am I in time before the end??  I love all the clown bears you are all so talented. 

Here is my clown at last she is called Smartie and is only 5.5 inches but chubby, been knitting fast as I could to finish her outfit before the end of the challenge, hope you all like her.  She is my first clown bear ever.  Really enjoyed it and might make more now.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Pauline, Sandi and Brenda!!!
This was a great challenge Paula! Thanks for inspiring us all!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I agree,  everyone has done a wonderful job!  I love the challenges,

Cat - nope not jewels on his paw pads -  holes in them, with excelsior showing through LOL

hugs,

Brenda

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WONDERFUL CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was a most enjoyable challenge not only to participate in but for the wonderful eye candy. I will be dropping by here for sometime to come.
Thankyou Paula for inititating this challenge bear_thumb
:clap:  :clap:
Wendy

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Some more lovely clowns!!!  I'm so pleased you made the deadline ladies!!  These wonderful bears will enhance our clown gallery and provide inspiration for future creativity I'm sure.  bear_thumb

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who has made time to get involved in this challenge.  You've all proved that individuality is only an imagination away.  This common theme has united our work and provided proof that with a sprinkling of inspiration we can all create unique teddy bears full of warmth, fun and the ability to make people smile ... the qualities making teddy bears should hold fast too. 

This challenge has been an absolute pleasure ... THANK YOU!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer