Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

okay, here is my little PICCOLINO 4 inch tall. I hope you like him

Piccolino_002_d.jpg

Piccolino_002_f.jpg

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Annett, I love your little clown! Her fuzzy pink suit looks so cuddly!

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Thank you Tami :hug:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

very sweet annett , well done
cat xxxx

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Picollino is adorable. I just love his wee clown suit.  :dance:  :dance:
Wendy

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Many thanks for your lovely statements  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Sweetpea and Picollino are gorgeous!  What a fun challenge this has been .. I've really enjoyed it .. thanks everyone!! :rose:

Please don't forget to add your clown bear pictures to the challenge gallery!  bear_thumb

Milford Ohio

How did I miss Sweet Pea? I love her little bent legs and pose!

Kent
Website

Just time for me to add one more clown bear to this challenge!  She is called 'Raspberry Ripple' and she's 20" in height.  A customer asked me to create one of my traditional clown bears especially for her and chose the colours, raspberry and buttercup.  Unfortunately, I haven't managed to capture the colours exactly with my camera as it seems to think she is pale cream, rather than buttercup and has dark reddy, rather than dusky pink paw pads!  Maybe one day I'll master the colour balancing on the camera!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics!

RaspberryRipple3.jpg  RaspberryRipplehead.jpg

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

It is a wonderful Clown. I Love the colors... and the bear  bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's beautiful no matter what her colors are supposed to appear.

Weymouth
Website

tasty paula = and i had thet problem yesterday trying to photograph an organza bow - it looks too pale !

cat xxx

WA

OH Paula she is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even if the colour on your camera messed up.
I wish I could own her?..sigh....

Sorry I havent been able to get another clown made. I so wanted to as well. My Halloween critter is taking up more of my time than I thought.
I just love looking at all the bear and friends in the Gallery. With all the photos grouped like that you really get to see how individual and talented TT'ers really are!
Wendy :dance:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

AWESOME CLOWNS GUYS!!!

I have been having fun with clowns too!

This little pair is TAZ & Jerry.

Thanks for peeking!!

Hugs Louise

0a1ash4.jpg

0a1ash.jpg

Weymouth
Website

*steals adorable monkey and runs away ......  bear_grin

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Taz and Jerry are beautiful  bear_wub  Have you make too the monkey?

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

All of ya'lls Clown Bears are AWESOME! I just love clown/circus bears  bear_wub
Miss Paula brought it to my attention to add "Luka" my "Remember When" Clown Bear.
So here he is,
Luka18.jpg

Weymouth
Website

awww luka has a lovely face
thanks for sharing xxx
cat xxx

Kent
Website

Delighted to have Luka on our clown challenge Roxanne ... he's absolutely beautiful and has such a wistful face!  bear_wub Please don't forget to add him to the challenge gallery 'upstairs' .. all the clowns are looking fabulous as a group!

Louise, I just found your gorgeous clown and his monkey friend ... what a lovely pair they are!  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

c270907.jpgSo many really wonderful bears have been posted here now, sorry I haven't had time to comment on them all individually. They are all fab!!

My poor bear has been sitting patiently with no face for over a month and a half! My mum got sick and then had to go in to hospital for surgery and I didn't feel up to finishing him off back then. But all is well now and she's recovering nicely thank goodness.

So here he is at last, with just a few days to spare till the end of the challenge. I hope that you all like him.  bear_original

Regards

Lisa

Weymouth
Website

oh hes super lisa LOVE the trousers
and it was a face worth waiting for as he looks very friendly indeed

cat xxx

Kent
Website

What a lovely stylish clown bear Lisa!  He's a real treat!  So glad to hear your mum is on the mend too x

Milford Ohio

Oh! Goodie!!!! More Clowns!
Great job Lisa and Roxanne! I had seen your clown, Roxanne, but had not had time to comment on him. I really like him and it's neat to see that while he is definately all you, he is a bit of a departure from your more realist cuties. It's fun to stretch ourselves.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

JBPerridoface.jpgI've just added Perrido to my Juniper Bearies. This is the third clown in my Circus series and I hope you like him.
There are more pictures on my website if you would like to see him from head to toe.  bear_smile

WA

All the clowns are truely lovely!!!
Sandi, Perrido is most definitely something special :dance:

Board footer