Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Ok so after spending all day working on my latest ad, I spent just a little time using the new light tent I bought at Wally World last night.  I have gotten some good shots and I thought I would share this one.  These are 3 mice that my sister is making and she almost can't keep up with the demand.
3mice.jpg

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Gorgeous photos Jared!

Does your sister have a webpage? The mice are adorable!!!!  What an arty family you must come from!
Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very nice photo of some adorable mice!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

What did you get for a light tent? Custome made from Wally World merchandise or does Wally sell actual light tents now?

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Great photo Jared!!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs,

Julie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Great photo and very cute mice............. bear_grin

Polo, IL

It is one of the less expensive models.  Well if you consider $50 less expensive, which I do after look for them for sometime now.   It is a 3 side "cube"  (16" x 16" x 16") with a two sided backdrop, one side blue and the other grey, 2 portable lamps, a tripod, which I don't need (or atleast I don't think I do), and it all folds back neatly into itself and that forms the carrying case.  There are 3 pockets on the outside, one for the tripod and the other two for the lamps.  I could have sent off for the black and white backdrop, but I figured that I could get by with a strip of my photo background white paper.  It worked fine for me.

It kinda looks like this kit.  I know if you have spent anytime at all on ebay looking for one your know what I am talking about or is that writting about?
http://cgi.ebay.com/PHOTOGRAPHY-PHOTO-S … dZViewItem

No, she doesn't have a web site.  Shoot that would be another one for me to try and keep up with.  I can bearly keep up with mum's, let alone mine.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jared !! I have been thinking about getting one. Because I am going through a divorce and sooner or later I will be loosing my front porch where I do my photo shoots. I would like to see more pictures you get with this... can you share ? Can you add different back drops, I use a poster board type product, do you think it can just be wedged into the back? I ususlly just place in on a wicker bench and it stays up.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Cute little mice!  And a great photo.  Wow Wally World has expanded!!

Jane

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

I love those little mice! Does she make Degus?? bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

The title for your thread reads like a child's book....maybe your sis needs to have a go at 'mice adventures'  bear_rolleyes  :crackup:   They're seriously cute  bear_thumb

And I was amazed when you said all that for $50.00????   bear_shocked   You mentioned it has a grey/blue background, yet the little mice seem to be surrounded by white.  Did you just take the background out for the photo shoot?? 

Sorry about all the questions, I'm just really curious.   bear_original

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

stunning mice
me want
cat xxx <--- not because im a cat tho ....

Polo, IL

Jodi -
I took out the backdrop that came with it.  I have a roll of white photo background paper already.  I just simply cut a strip wide & long enough to use to take this picture with.  I do have more pictures but they aren't web ready (too big).  Different backdrops can be used, you just need to cut them to size.  The other problem with the pictures I took is that I didn't have the EV set high enough so the background looks grey, instead of white.

Debbie -
See my reply to Jodi.  I could have sent off for the white/black backdrop they have, but I figured if I already have the white background paper why bother?

Brenda -
Degus???

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I got that same light box here in Canada at Walmart - I find it works great but is a little small for my 14" bears.

Marion

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Great Photo's and I love the mice!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Excellent pic.  Mice are adorable too ! ! !

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

I have the same exact one.It folds up with the pockets on the out side.Those lights get really hot.I have used the tripod, well my daughter has she takes all my pictures. I just finished a new bear this weekend and I had her take some pics.I have to put it on teddy talk. I love this photo tent its easy to put away.I have the grey and blue back drop, I also use other fabric.

Massachusetts

I bought my photo tent at a photo store for about $60.00

Massachusetts

My back drop is held by velcro does yours Jared?

Polo, IL

Yup, mine is held on by velcro.

Yes, I too found that it is best used with smaller objects.  Anything under 12" tall and it works great.  Once you get any bigger than that and you have a problem.

Board footer