Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

minitrio.jpgHello everyone,
Just to let you know that I have FINALLY moved into my new home!!!! :dance:   After months of living out of packing crates in a rented house, we are starting a new life in Downham Market, Norfolk.  I shall be posting pictures on my blog in the next few days - but, more importantly, I want to celebrate this momentous piece of news with a minis update on my website!

I shall be putting up some new designs over the weekend - so watch this space! bear_original

Hugs,
Chrisx

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Christine - congratulations on your new home!!  It must be such a lovely feeling to be in at last!!  Also - those bears are gorgeous!!! bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_thumb  bear_thumb Two thumbs up, Chris!!  And your new little cuties are outstanding!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Christine congratulations on your move.You can join me in being another norfolk gal on tt bear_grin (thas if you understand proper norfolk) :crackup:
I love your bears in the piccie bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Congratulations on your new home!
  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Kathy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow what a relief that must be!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on the new home, and what cuties you have made!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hoorayand congratulations! I love your little bears! Did you manage to complete them during the move? Very impressive! bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I'd no idea you were moving Christine.  Sooooo glad to hear you've finished and are happily settling in though.  Awwwhhhh....and those minis are positively adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I adore your minis preview and I hope you are really happy with your move. :hug:  :dance:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Glad to hear you have finally finished your move Christine,  love the mini's and can't wait to see more of them in person.  Hmmm  Just a month to go until TBAI  wooohoooo, so excited about seeing you again  we are gonna have so much fun.  We just started our gallery piece today (ok we dyed the fabric and cutting out and sewing begins tomorrow) but at least it's started  bear_grin  bear_grin .

big hugs

Shane

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

The bears look fab in the pici :clap: , And welcome to this part of the world :hug: , I am not in norfolk but a neighbour just across the border, I think you must have been very brave to make the move, we have just decided to do the same thing (move to possibly scotland or Yorkshire) and it feels very scary bear_cry

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Good luck in your new home Christine.  Love your new mini bears they have gorgeous little faces.

Pauline

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Wishing you every happiness in your new home Christine.....and just adore your minis  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Thanks, guys!!! bear_original

I have now updated my website and my new contact details are on the front page.  I have also added more mini pics to the Bear market page - taken in our own back garden this afternoon, yaaay!!  I have posted details in the Marketplace section.

Shane and Steve - I haven't even LOOKED at the mohair for my gallery bear yet!! bear_grin
Big hugs to all of you,
Chrisx

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Congrats on the big move! I hope you're enjoying yourselves!

And I just love your adorable mini bears!!! bear_wub

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

The address alone is reason enough to move. PUDDLEFOOT. What a wonderful address!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :crackup:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario
Christine wrote:

Shane and Steve - I haven't even LOOKED at the mohair for my gallery bear yet!! bear_grin
Big hugs to all of you,Chrisx

Hmmm been there before Christine  bear_grin ,  we just finished our our for the Childrens Aid Foundation Calendar in Toronto it was due about a month ago lol.   I did actually start sewing on Frankie today, have his legs and feet done, should have it completely sewn tomorrow (fingers crossed) 

hugs

Shane

Board footer