Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh no...wait until I tell my friend "the other meaning" of foo foo...I think she's still getting over "fanny."  :redface:

I too am a shaver...I've also got dark hair...not alot of it (Indian blood) but it's there and you can see if from afar.  I have another dear friend I use to work with who only shaves once a year...around the same time the sheep are being sheared...so she refers to it as her annual shearing!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

There are sooo many euphemisms for womens lower bits:

FOO FOO bear_grin

HA'PENNY bear_tongue

THREEPENNY BIT bear_ermm

LITTLE MAN IN A BOAT - work that one out for yourselves :redface:

BUSH bear_grin

NO I'M NOT GOING TO CARRY ON........

see if you can add any more clean ones and when we've run out of inspiration lets start on the MEN :twisted:

Penny - Gosh, this is like being back at school is'nt it? Great Fun!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Penny et al, just FYI, I consider myself pretty dang liberal and fairly well versed in cuss words, and I beg to differ with you about the word P***Y being a "clean" one, referring to "women's lower bits".  It's more a [INVALID] word, actually, and I think most women find it a bit demeaning, and maybe even gross, here in the US anyway.  Or maybe that's just me...?

It's my understanding that the word "bloody" is a horrific swear word in the UK but here we say it without batting an eye, because it means something is bloody.  As in, covered in blood.

Anyway, just thought I'd maybe recommend a little bit tighter rein on the word P***Y, since it's not, I don't think, as "clean" as you may imagine for us Americans, and I have never heard it used in polite conversation... ever!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Consider it deleted Shelli

Over here it is one of the more polite euphemisms!!!!!

Penny bear_happy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Amazing, how we both speak english, use the same words, but they have such different meanings.
And I don't have any 'clean' ones to add. All my friends are guys, so you can imagine the terms I know!!
Heather

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I'm shocked,I teach young children and when i stayed at home raising mine for the past ten years ,i looked after children in my home ......I have sung Little Rabbit Foo Foo way too many times and my daughter had a stuffed rabbit by the name of,you guessed it Foo Foo  :redface:  :redface: Now I won't be able to repeat the song with a straight face  bear_grin Oh you girls bear_original bear_grin wait till I repeat in the staff room oh ,I just thought of something,I'm filling in for a Primary teacher on thursday,hope that song is not in her plan book,can't do it now  bear_grin bear_grin hmmm,should I right her a note to explain LMAO,:lol: bear_grin

Hugs,shari.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Aw Meg, thanks for a good smile

So here I am, 16 years old, 1968, Rome, Summer, subway.

The most gorgeous woman I had ever seen, absolutely Sophia Loren gorgeous is standing next to me.

She is wearing a beautiful white Linen sleeveless sheath and white high heels. 

I start smelling sweaty underarm odor.  I think it's me.....how to I check subtly?  (was I ever subtle?....hmmm) it isn't me.  I look around.  It just the two of us. 

So naturally I figured it was her. 

Then I watched her shift her purse, hand tooled white leather, And there it was, in it's (yuck) glorious luxurious length, at least a foot long, (who me exaggerate? bear_grin ) underarm hair.

This is still, 37 years later, and can I remember what she looked like?  No just that she WAS beautiful, I remember her long smelly underarm hair.  Yuck.

I guess Italian men liked it ok though.....hmmmmmmm

bear_tongue

Deb Upstate New York

Ditto ~ what Shelli said.

Also, we always sang the song as Little Rabbit Froo-Froo.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh my Gosh Penny! You are hilarious bear_grin bear_grin

The pain of waxing under the arms must be excruciating so i'm not even going there  - ditto my foo foo, why would a grown woman want her 'bits' bald like a baby? YUK

I am picturing you here, saying all this in your lovely English accent. Way to funny ;)
I needed a laugh tonight bear_laugh
Thanks!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

You daft lot, my poor ribs are hurting now!

How can I ever think of Little Bunny Foo Foo the same ever again!....................................

and Deb   said 

Don't shave over the winter ~ just braid it

Ha, ha ha can we see pictures come winter?:) bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original bear_original

Oh boy do you think there would be a market for body hair bears, because my husband has one VERY hairy chest! I could shave him or if I felt mean I could pluck the hairs out so to get every last bit of the hair and then I could......I think I should stop now  before I do something my husband would regret...tee hee. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:  :twisted: :twisted::twisted::twisted: :twisted:

Jane

Pages:

Board footer