Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

...so I've gone and messed up my blog... :crackup:   :crackup:   Okay...not really...but I did redo it.  I decided the template I had chosen was boring and alot of people choose it first so I wanted to do something different...go peek.  It isn't anything remotely fresh and innovative but it's different then what I had...I may be changing it yet.

Now to decide if I want my daughter to whack off my hair...I'm in the for CHANGE!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, I hate to bring this up, but we know why you're bored, Shantell . . . no little kittens to play with.  Skippy just needs to get busy and find herself another boyfriend - or has she been "taken care of"?

Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh SueAnn...that could be part of my boredom BUT I do still have two little darlings.

000_1550.jpg

Einstein who will be going to live with my friend soon and Tigerlily...who is so ornery she may never find a home and be stuck with me (cross your fingers and say ALOT of prayers for us).   :crackup:  bear_whistle   bear_whistle

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WHAT AN ADORABLE PHOTO!!!!  I wouldn't be able to part with those cuties!  Wouldn't it be just awful if you DID have to keep Tigerlily!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Tigerlily's giving Max a run for his money in the ornery department, huh?  He's a love in the devils pajamas!!  :twisted:

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Awwww Shantell, look at those two darlings!  How could you be bored with those two getting into EVERYTHING!

hugs,

Brenda

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Blog looks great !! And I agree ...those are adorible kittens !! And I love that pink teddy bear !!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Shantell, your Kitties are so adorable!!!

I think that if you are like me you want to change your bog around because there are so many blogs you go to which have a more custom look. I wish I knew how to do that. I am bored with the look of my blog, but I don't know what to do about it. The templates are helpful but choices are limited if you don't knwo anything about HTML.

Willamette Valley Oregon

It's now almost 5:00 a.m. and I've been up since well before 3:00 a.m. messing with my blog...I've had insomnia.  I've managed to turn my two column blog into three columns....thanks to Lisa and a blog post of hers from some time ago that I saved or rather the link I saved.  THANK YOU LISA!!!  I actually managed to follow the directions...imagine that...me and directions...there must be hope for me yet.   bear_shocked

Aleta,  yes, I think little STINKERBELLE as I call her could give Max a run for his money...they would make a cute Bonnie and Clyde at the least.   She certainly taking after her mother...although she does like to cuddle on her terms however.   bear_wub

Milford Ohio

Gosh, Shantell I like it!  bear_thumb Can you send me the link so I can make three columns? Also, how did you get your logo at the top? My blog needs serious help!

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Tami,

Here's the link... http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.c … %20Columns

You have to choose whichever template type you are using and she explains how you do that in the article.

The graphic is the logo that Shelli designed for me last year as part of my business cards, hangtags, etc.  I added the description part to the bottom and saved it as a jpg.  In the section where you put in your logo title and description in Blogger you can add a graphic...the size I used was 600 x 160 pixels (if that helps).  You then choose to hide your text (otherwise it shows up over your picture)...the option pops up when you choose the graphic.  I think I had to save it and then go back and edit it if I remember correctly.  I just fumbled my way through it.  I was  smart enough to save my original template before doing anything just in case I hated what I ended up with.   bear_grin

Email me if you have questions...and I'll go into mine and see EXACTLY what I did.

Have fun...it's a bit addicting.

Milford Ohio

Thank you!!!  bear_flower I'll have to mess with it after my show (next week)!

Board footer