Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

teddy--3-c.jpgteddy--3-k.jpgteddy--3-i.jpgOk, can't believe this worked!!!
                                                                                      will make the photos smaller next time.
                                                                                      I edited them for"suitable for web"

Thankyou to all for your help!!!!
                                                                                       I was invaluble to get this up and running.
                                                                                       Still havent worked out the kinks yet.
                                                                                       The first bear , Colin is as you can see an aged bear

He was lucky enough to get a blue ribbon at the coastal doll & bear show. the last month. The other bear is Woodrow. He has a needle felted muzzle nose & toes.
He is being kept company by his new best friend, his trophy! Woodrow is 6.5 inch's. armature spine and arms.
It's also the first time  I needle sculpted. My next bear is better.
I've taken photos of the kitchen and the bear I'm working on now. they are already to load.  I will photograph and load a couple every couple of days.I have a lot of pic's to catch up on.
Play nicely kiddies,  :D:      Matilda.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh:D:D Woohoo!!:D:D

Well done, Matilda!!

I love your faces!! Must try needlefelting toes!

Eileen

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website
doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yah! Matildas only gone and done it. Yippee. bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh  Lovely bears!

Jane

WA

I could'nt log out until I was sure someone saw them . Otherwise I thought maybe I was dreaming.

Thankyou Paula for your instructions. Once I worked out out the prep in my files I followed your instructions and WALLAR!!!:lol:
Thankyou for the lovely compliments. My avatar bear is in 'showcase'

Tomorrow night I'll post 'Kitty'    goodnight I'm off to bed   bear_original matilda

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

MATILDA!!!!! you should be very proud!!! You did it.
Real bears great bears really!!!

love your avatar!

Hugs Julia

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

YEAH!!!!!

Now...get busy posting bears...you got some making up to do!!!

Hey...look we got new emoticons...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nicely done!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderful work, Matilda!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You make some great bears! Thanks for showing
Heather

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh they're lovely!!:)   I don't know about you but I feel I've really achieved something when I crack something new on the computer - YAY FOR YOU!!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Matilida, your bears are works of art!!  Really gorgeous!

Well done on working it out!

Danni

Dilu Posts: 8,574

YAYYYY Matilda!!!!

Good job!!!!

bear_tongue

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

U~La La ♪  Matilida, congratulations again for blue ribbon award!!!
Woodrow is outstanding and I love the felted nose !! so creative !

Thanks for posting photos♪
Bear Hugs/Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great Work Matilda :clap:

WA

OH! WOW!! you have all really blown me away with your very kind an enthusiastic applause. I'm right CHUFFED.
I have been kept busy taking photo's of all my bears. And then editing. I copied the plans off of the net for a photo tent. Someone on this site was kind enough to leave the link. And the guy who owns that site was kind enough to let us print out his design. Hurrah!!!!:clap: Havent built it yet.Will though.
I'm finding it all rather fun. I am having difficulty though.I keep forgetting what I'm doing!!!!!:lol:
Again a big thankyou to you all!!!:teddybear:

Board footer