Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Can you believe it . I downloaded them in to my photo file ready to edit. deleted them on my camera.WITHOUT CHECKING FIRST:doh: and they are all gone:( All the time I spent on posing all my bears.  I was going to get myself one of those free web sites. Put them all on there so my family could pop in when ever they wanted to see what I had been upto. BUGGA BUGGA BUGGA. Damn, blast and tarnation!:(:mad:
It looks like Ill have to do it all again.   Matilda:dance:
I bear_wub the new emoticons

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh no Matilda, how terrible to loose your
hard working photos !!!
Do you still have those bears at your home ?
I hope so......:pray:

bear_smile Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

OOoh poor Matilda.  :doh:

ARe you sure they are lost ... this time?? bear_laugh bear_happy bear_tongue

Let's hope you can find 'em again, or take some more lovely shots! :pray:

Danni bear_innocent

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Matilda, I am so sorry-that is a real bummer.......hopefully none of the pics were one and onlys and you can retake!

Dilu

Pipa UK

Argh thats awful bear_sad One thng that drives me mad is photographing bears hehe so i can sympathise with you spending all that time getting them done to lose them all !  :twisted:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big OUCH!!  Sooooo sorry!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I took the time out to rephotograph them while the computer was sent off to get more hard drive space. My nice computer guy did some other jazzing up of things for me as well. Can't believe how fast it is working now.
The pic's are well and truely lost. I DELETED THEM can't get more lost than that. It's one mistake I wont do again.
I had some lovely shots of the ring neck parrots feeding and courting in my back yard.  If I'm patient I'll get other chance to photograph them. Thankyou for your concern. I doubt it will be the last mistake I'll make. I'm a walking talking MURPHY. bear_grin bear_grin :dance:Matilda.

Board footer