Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

1254685579_e5dea3873a.jpg1254687139_293e9fda03.jpg

1254688013_75e357e3b3.jpg

Intercal Kid mohair, 6 way jointed.
clipped in a puppy trim (feet, face and tail)  body trimmed.

this is my 5th attempt at getting these pictures up fingers crossed!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

She's lovely - do you have any more photos of her?

Hugs Ali x

Ripley, Queensland

Hi Ali, I have been having trouble with the pictures but they seem to be there now.  Don't know what I did wrong but anyway  hope you like.

svgartistbears Posts: 62

Hello Bronwyn how are you? I Love Fifi, what a darlin doggie, have you been busy or what? and how is it the rain your way, we heard youve been getting  bucket loads in QLD, wish i could say the same the garden looks atrocious but alas we have these water restrictions in force so it looks like succulents and the like, only thing is my new puppy dog (real one border collie Loves crunching on the echeveria leaves, You dont think i could make a swap with you for Fifi do ya? :crackup:  :crackup:  she appears to be alot more tamer than my pooch, She's really lovely too and isn't that intercal wonderful to work with? best wishes,  :hug:  :hug:

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

WOW what a lovely dog  bear_flower !!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww she is so cute, she looks as if she is ready to play a game.   bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

Ripley, Queensland
svgartistbears wrote:

and how is it the rain your way, we heard youve been getting  bucket loads in QLD, wish i could say the same the garden looks atrocious but alas we have these water restrictions in force so it looks like succulents and the like, only thing is my new puppy dog (real one border collie Loves crunching on the echeveria leaves, You dont think i could make a swap with you for Fifi do ya? :crackup:  :crackup:  she appears to be alot more tamer than my pooch, She's really lovely too and isn't that intercal wonderful to work with? best wishes,  :hug:  :hug:

bear_grin

We are on level 5 water restrictions 140L per day per person.  We have so many animals though that we tend to break our limit.  We have no lawn, our plants have been dying.  I am looking at buying a "water leech" so that I can use more of our grey water.
Our dam after all this rain is up to 20% again so we don't have to go to level 6 till December or something.
I love border collies but have to be honest I don't have the time to walk them all they need and brushiong the coat.... nope not after having to brush 4 girls every day. ROFL

Thanks everyone I am so glad yu like her.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Bronwyn, she is so sweet, love the colour..

Ripley, Queensland

Board footer