Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
nandesign Posts: 361

Raggedy-Back-2007.jpgRaggedy-Pattern-2007.JPGRaggedy-Cover-2007-1.jpgHi Everyone:

I know you have seen this gal before...but here she is in print...this is the September issue. (There are actually 3 pages...) I am so excited!!

I will have new Halloween bears and dolls in the next 2-3 weeks...stay tuned.

Nancy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cool!  That will be arriving in my mailbox shortly so I'll get a closer look.  Yay!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Nancy,

What a cute pinkeep. I'm excited for you.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  How cute, Nancy, and congratulations for being written up in the magazine!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Thank-you so much Sue Ann, Shelli, and Gijzette for your kind words. I am just thrilled. This is my second cover with Soft Dolls in the past year. I am very humbled and honored.

Thank-you again gals...your thoughts mean the world.
Hugs, Nancy

PS...I think I better straighten out my signature...it doesn't look crooked in person!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

:clap:  :clap: Well, yay you! That's fantastic...I'll have to get a closer look! :clap:  :clap:

Cheryl bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Wow, how cool is that ! ! !   Congratulations Nancy.  Adorable pin keep ! ! !

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Nancy, Way to go girl!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Nancy!  She's a Cover Girl bear_original    She's just adorable to boot!

Thank-you so much gals for your very kind words. I must apologize for not recognizing the talent on this board...I have been away, then back, then deadlines....and well, you all know the story. I am thrilled to be among all of the wonderful creativity here.

Thank-you again.
Hugs, Nancy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

WOW NANCY!!!!!!!!

Gosh I'm away for a while and come back to findyou've had not one but two covers with this magazine!  Way to go!  I'm really excited for you, you must be busting!!!!!!!

Congratulations :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

AndreaM :)

P.S. What a fabulous pin keep bear_thumb

Hi Andrea...where have you been?? Missed seeing your sweet avatar.

Thank-you so much...I am over the moon to be honest!

Take care...Hugs, Nancy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Nancy,
I know I've been away for a while bear_cry
I mentioned in another thread (can't remember which one bear_wacko ) That I have just finished (well almost) a 2 year University course (distance) to become a registered teacher with the Royal Academy of Dance, so the research and assignments really cut into my teddy stuff, I now have to wait untill Noember to find out if I've passed.
I just did the Teddy Bears on Vacation show in Toronto last weekend and have found my inspiration and creative spirit again!  I've spent most of the last 4 days designing and trying new things for the next two shows I have coming this fall.....it feels so good!
Well that's my story,not nearly as exciting as having the cover of a magazine though!

Big hugs,

AndreaM bear_original

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations Nancy  bear_thumb You surely deserve your achievment,you are super talented. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:

Oh Andrea...I know you will pass with flying colours!! And what an honour it will be to teach at the Royal...I wish you much success in your future career.

Thank-you Mary...you are most kind.

Hugs, Nancy

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Congratulations Nancy!  :clap:   That's great.  I love that magazine, I buy it when I can.

Thank-you so much Catherine....There really are some neat tricks in the magazine. They have a tutorial on eyes in this issue which is kind of interesting...Enjoy!

Hugs, Nancy

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Nancy this is wonderful!!  I'm so happy for you!!  You must be very proud, good for you!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hi Clare....Thank-you so much for your kind words...I am truly honored and humbled (and proud).

You know I love your work...I am into the vintage and prim thing. You are a master at your craft!

Hugs, Nancy

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well I havent seen her before. How absolutely wonderful!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous, congratulations.  :clap:

Thank-you so much for your kind comments Karen and Wendy...I had a lot of fun making her.

Hugs, Nancy

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Love your doll.  I have been thinking about doing some too, just finding the time.  You should be proud, being highlighted in a magazine is a great pat on the back. bear_thumb

Thank-you so much Jo...I just love making dolls. You should start...make the time...you will love it.

Hugs, Nancy

Stellajella Wien

Nancy, what a clever idea! :clap:
I´m always in aw about what some of the ladies come up with! Congratulations, she is pretty! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Pages:

Board footer