Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Once again the Hugglet's show came up to it's famous standard. There were, I believe, 170 stands with artist's from England and around 40 from other countries. As usual there were many, many eager collectors awaiting to enter the fair with the queue trailing back through the grounds and beyond. Glenn Jackman, Hugglet's organiser greets the customers with a warm smile and boxes of chocolates which he shares around the queue as he chats with happy fair goers. The fair opened at 11am with collectors rushing to their favourite artists and to the many suppliers to choose fabrics and supplies. I enjoyed meeting TT members at the show, sorry if I missed anyone. Anyway enough from me...enjoy the pictures...there are lots!

AtelierBearinmind.jpg

BarbaraAnnBears.jpg

BarlingBears.jpg

BearBits.jpg

BearsofGrace.jpg

BenjaminBears.jpg

BissonBears.jpg

CanterburyBears.jpg

ChangleBears.jpg

More to come......

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Great pics Jane!  Can't wait to see the rest!

The show was fun wasn't it?!!  I had a really good day (after getting horrendously lost ... and this time I even borrowed my son's satnav ... oh dear) and didn't stop talking all day!  (I know, no surprises there! bear_tongue )  I hope everyone else enjoyed their day and those that were exhibiting went home happy.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

ChristinePike2v.jpg

ChristinePike3v.jpg

cooniBears.jpg

CooniBears2a.jpg

DefeuBearsv.jpg

Domi-Barv.jpg

Doodlebears2v.jpg

Doodlebearsv.jpg

DustyAticBearsv.jpg

EllenBorggrevev.jpg

More to come...

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Fred-i-BearLynettev.jpg

HairyHugs.jpg

HuggletsChloe.jpg

Jac-q-lynsBearsv.jpg

JCWBearsv.jpg

JoGreenov.jpg

JulieShepherdv.jpg

More to come.....

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

KeuensandBears.jpg

KirsteEric.jpg

KMBearsv.jpg

KotoBearsv.jpg

LittleBloomersv.jpg

LJBearsv.jpg

LorisHancock2v.jpg

LorisHancockv.jpg

MisterBearv.jpg

More coming...

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

WOW Jane...You were busy...in between whizzing around doing these wonderful pics...your own stand was fab..what are you wonder woman in disguise!!!!? :crackup:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Okidokiv.jpg

OutoftheWoodsv.jpg

PaulaCarter2v.jpg

PaulaCarter3v.jpg

Pennbearyv.jpg

PipkinBearsv.jpg

RicarBarv.jpg

RoosBearsv.jpg

SambrookBearsv.jpg

ShantockBearsv.jpg

TearDropsv.jpg

Threadtedsv.jpg

TillingtonBearsv.jpg

vThreeOclockBears.jpg

vYvonneBebbibBears2.jpg

vYvonneBebbibBears3.jpg

Yuko_Yoko.jpg

GlennJackmanv.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed the virtual Hugglets show...I know lots of you wished you could have been there to visit  the show, so I hope my pictures have fed your hunger a little.

Teddy Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Ooh Jane!  I had to stay online while you were uploading this eye candy ... despite exhibiting at the show, I just didn't get time to wander around and see all the stands, which is so frustrating! Thank you so much for sharing these lovely pics with us all x  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

FABULOUS photos Jane, amazing wonderful superb fantastic bears bear_original  I'm glad it was such a great day, I bet you must have all enjoyed it and are pleased to be able to rest your hands a while after making all those bears!

Hugs
Catherine
xx

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Like Paula ..I didn't get around the fair much....so I really appreciate your efforts Jane...thanks!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh my goodness Jane!!........what a treasure you are bear_wub  .....you know even I didn't get to see half of these

stands...so its wonderful to be able to see the one's I missed!  What a great time we all had..... :dance:

Thank you so much for the pictures...go and take a well earned rest.....(that's an order!)  bear_grin

See you soon......hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

ooh jane - thankyou so much - and for thinking of me too taking all these super pics !
im glad i rested
i hope you get a good rest now too

thankyou huge hug cat xxxxx enjoy MW xxxxxxx

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Thanks for taking all those lovely photos.I really wished I could have gone but hopefully I will go next time.
Laurie :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Awesome pictures!!!!!! What a great looking show!!!!
Thank you for sharing!

puca bears puca bears

Thanks SO much for the wonderful photos, Jane - I was really suffering "show withdrawal symptoms" yesterday!
Glad to hear everyone had a great time
big huggies
Maria

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Wonderful pictures Jane...it just makes me soooooo want to be there in person.   Sigh!!!

You must be Woman Woman!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

WOWIE ZOWIE!!!  Jane, your pictures are fabulous!!  Oh, I do hope someday to fly across the big pond (and no, not on my broomstick! Ha!) to hug and hold these artist bears in person.  (sigh)  For now, pictures will have to do.  Thank you for sharing your grand time with us!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Wow Jane
Thank you so much for sharing.
Great pics.
That an amazing show - and so many great bears.
Hope you all had a lovely day, and sold lots of bears.
:hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Outstanding pictures, Jane! It looks like everyone had terrific tables and lots of fun. I love seeing pictures of TTers and being able to put names with faces. Thanks so much for sharing. Now I must go back and look everything over again.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Hugglets was a fab show - again!!! bear_thumb   I take my husband and Mum along to help, so I did get chance to have a wander - there were some stunning bears and critters out there.  It was also so nice to meet so many TTers.  I had an almost sell-out show - my best yet in the UK!!!  I couldn't sleep last night, despite being absolutely shattered, because my mind was just buzzing with all the bears that I had seen!!!!
Unfortunately I have had to come down to earth with a bump today as after a fabulous summer off work, I was back to my normal, boring interpreting job today. bear_ermm   Just got home, and now I am even more shattered, but still buzzing!!  This is why I love shows so much!!
I also came home with one of Jenny's gorgeous bunnies!!!  There were so many fabulous creations at the show, and I was tempted at a number of stalls, but Jenny's bunny stole my heart yesterday. bear_wub   Haven't taken any pics yet, but if you saw it, I'm sure you would understand why it stole my heart!!!
My Mum also adopted a bear from Berta.  My Mum doesn't generally collect bears, but she couldn't resist one of Berta's little 'wobbly' bears.  I also chose one of Berta's little bears for christmas from my parents.
Looking forward to February Hugglets already!!! bear_happy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

It looks like a wonderful show!  Thanks so much for the pictures, Jane.  Someday, maybe I will get there *sigh*

hugs,

Brenda

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Thank you so much for all the beautiful photos  bear_flower !!!!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

Wonderful photos! It was almost(but not quite) like being there. I loved seeing all the creations but it was also interesting to see how everyone displays their critters.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

As our TT roving reporter you've done your usual EXCELLENT job of giving us the feeling of having been there ourselves! Your photograhy is wonderful, given the different lighting in all different areas of the showroom. Thank you thank you!

Glenn Jackman, Hugglet's organiser greets the customers with a warm smile and boxes of chocolates which he shares around the queue as he chats with happy fair goers.

I found this to be a fascinating aspect: I've never heard of a show promotor circulating among those waiting in the queue, stirring up enthusiasm and excitement for the coming experiences awaiting the collectors/visitors inside after opening. This is a really nice touch!!

I've been in & at shows that were dead quiet inside - no buzz in the showroom - and the organizers merely sat at the admittance table taking entrance fees. I really admire Glenn for Welcoming ppl like  this!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

You are so right, Bobbie, that is a wonderful idea!!!

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures Jane! :hug:
I have been incredibly busy, so I have not posted much, but I can't help but look at the Showcase to see what everyone is making. When all of you Hugglets artists were posting your previews, I was filled with an incredible longing to go to the show. Fabulous work!! so much talent and variety!! I was pleased to see Christine Pike's table included her fab dolls as well. :clap:  :clap:

Board footer