Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I got this in my e-mail today and thought I'd pass it on. It's a simple thing for a very worthy cause and may help save someone's life:

The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on 'donating a mammogram' for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors /advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/

Thanks! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks for the reminder, Bonnie . . . I clicked it a bunch!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I clicked it a bunch!

Me too Sue Ann.  I try to click often but sometimes I get busy forget all about it for a while so I was glad to get a reminder too. bear_thumb

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

I clicked too and added to my favs, will try to get into the habit of a few clicks a day :hug: thanks

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thanks for the link Bonnie I will put it into my favs

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I've put it in my favourites too.  My mother-in-law has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer - it's a worthy cause.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

This is now on my daily to do list. As you know breast cancer has been a huge thing within my family. If I can help someone by just clicking my mouse button then that's what I'll do. Thanks for the reminder.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks Bonnie for the reminder, I have clicked the pink ribbon.

My school friend Karen, had a mastectomy last Tuesday so it is such a scary thing and we need to always be reminded
off having a mammogram.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

This is absolutely true!  Some advertisers pay people with websites when visitors click on the ads.  That's how I have some of the ads on the Free Teddy Bear Patterns website.

Hugz,
Laura

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Very important message. I just went in and did my "click".

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thank you for posting this website link - my darling 38 year old sister in law has just been diagnosed with breast cancer - our family will be clicking on this website for all we are worth!  Many thanks for the prompt!

Marg bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I saved the site Bonnie. I'll give it a click aday and send the link off to friends. bear_thumb

Board footer