Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Just wondering who made it to the show on the 23rd. I missed the show for the first time since I think 1993 bear_sad I was in Toronto for gaming invasion with my b/f. It was an awesome trip and I've never flown or been anywhere.. but I am a little sad I missed my show! Hope it went well for everyone!

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I had every intention to be there but some of our friends were going through a rough time and we missed it!
I would like to know how it went too!

Cheryl bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Mel & Cheryl, I was there and had a great time. There were quite a few bear artists there....Edie, Jinny ( Jinny Bears), Rose (Bear Stitches n' Strokes) Wendy (Wendbears), Jean (Treasures from Heaven) & Wendy (Barker Bears) & Julie (Strikes a Paw). 
The crowd was steady all day and people seemed to have lots of time to admire everthing on the table and visit.....which for me is half the fun bear_grin  I didn't sell any bears but I did sell several dragons, a lot of fur and made trades for 3 amazing bears! I know that some of the other bear artists sold well and of course there were dolls and doll supplies going out steady. I was so sorry that I couldn't make it to the Calgary show, so I was really pleased to be able to meet and chat with so many different....and talented! bear artists.

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

That is great Terrie, I'm glad to hear you sold a few pieces bear_original I am so sad I missed the show. I need my bear gabbing fix.. no one else understands.. ~sniff ~sniff...  I will have to give Jinny a call this week. I am still trying to get her to sign up for Teddy Talk, I know she would have fun here.
Sounds like more bear people were there this year.. Kristina was in Ontario too so she missed the show too.

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

It is too bad that you missed it, it would have been great to see you again! Jinny & I realized that we only live 5 - 10 minutes apart, so she is coming over for coffee tomorow! I am looking forward to that and I am sure that she would enjoy TT.

Board footer