Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I have just got got going in Facebook and have just started off a group  'Teddy Bear Artist and collectors' I invite you all to come and join me and share you stories and pictures. I have now realised that I have spelt artist wrong and the group name reads 'Teddy Bear Artsist and collectors' so you will to search thet name to find it. Here's the address to join Facebook if you are not already a member. www.facebook.com I have only just opened the group so there are so far NO members, please help me get going and let's have fun. All you need to do to join is type in your email address and then a password and your in. Once you are a member you can join groups of your interest which can be found at the left hand side of your page. Also anyone who would like to add me as their friend I will add them to my friends too.  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower 

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oooh, I am, I am!  Add me bear_laugh I'll do a search for the group... got any links?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am! I'm on there a little more than here lately. Sorry everyone.
I'm curious to see who else is on facebook

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Me too, thanks Jane I have joined up I hope bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

HI Jane,

I haven't even heard of Facebook before, so I have just registered!  I couldn't find your group at first as Artists is spelt incorrectly in the title - but I found it eventually and joined up  bear_thumb  Hope you get lots of members  bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

OK - I joined in.

Marion

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am as well.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I love Facebook - it is my other internet obsession (as well as TT of course!!!).  I'll join!!!! bear_thumb

Lynn Wisconsin

I had't heard of face book, sounds like fun!!!

Lynn

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

We belong to Facebook - it's hooked us up with TONS of people from our old town of Deep River.  We also use it to keep in touch with our son, overseas.  I think everyone we know locally, is on there.   For those who aren't familiar, it's sort of like Myspace.

hugs,

Brenda

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I just joined :dance:

Hugs &

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

I've been meaning to join Facebook and never got around to it so this was the push I needed so I just joined and joined your group Jane. I can't get  the "search for friends" link to work though so don't know what I am doing wrong. My daughter was going to help me sign up on Facebook so when she comes down here next weekend I'll get her to help me out with figuring out how to use the site - then I can start playing Scrabble games online with her!

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

I'm already on facebook... be wary cause it's VERY addictive.. heehee.

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I'm on Facebook too - everyone look me up :D

Danni

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

I'm a member!  It's a huge thing here at college and a great way to waste obscene amounts of time.  I've been trying to avoid spending too much time on the computer (why I haven't posted anything here for a long time, besides being busy).  I'll join the group!

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Jane

I've joined too.

:hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

I've joined too.   bear_thumb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I've joined too.

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

For some reason I can't find this group anywhere on Facebook...Can somebody please help me???

Jeremy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jeremy here is the direst link (I hope  bear_grin ) I'd love to see you there or anyone else that cares to come and join in.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4955939612

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am in it /on it
Will check the link Jane and get into the club.
Lynette

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

I joined. I couldn't find any good groups on myspace. Glad you started this group on Facebook Jane. :clap:
Nancy

bettys bears Melbourne

Hi Jane,
I'm on it too.
Just added you to my friends.
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Just joined the group as well Jane.  I have had a facebook account for a few months now and I still don't fully understand it  bear_grin , have friends who are coaching me .  Maybe it's just because I don't seem to have that much time lately to sit down and figure it all out.  But thanks for starting the group, it's a great idea.

big hugs

Shane

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Shane, I admit it was my kids who got me into it and I am still trying to figure out all . I tend to spend time "poking" all my friends"

Lynette

Board footer