Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

annabella-copy.jpgHere is a bear I've just finished...it's the first time I have actually used the hand-painted eyes I have been doing. I have done lots and each time I put them into a bear  I end up taking them out. The other ones I did I absolutely hated...one looked like Michael Jackson when he turned into the werewolf in Thriller...and the other to quote my daughter 'kept staring at people'....a bit alarming all round really!!!

Her name's Annabella...and she's another bear that's for the fair next week..

Deb Upstate New York

She's great Jenny.  And I love the sweater.  Did you make it?

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh, she's a sweetheart! The eyes look great , and her 'hair' is just wonderful!  bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jenny, Annabelle is absolutely gorgeous.  I LOVE the faces on your bears.  So sweet, and her eyes look perfect too !
I'm sure she will sell fast !  bear_thumb

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_wub Ooh, Jenny, she's delicious. What a sweetie!

Eileen

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I LOVE YOUR BEARS...I want one...I want one NOW!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

oh wow, I love everything about this bear, the 'hair' the sweater, the eyes. EVERYTHING!!
Great job!!
Heather

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for looking at her...I was very pleased she came out like she did...at least this one doesn't look like a werewolf. I'm not thinking of doing too many hand painted eyes though...I'm not too keen on the scary look that my bears seem to take on...

The stuff of nightmares...a baby face with scary eyes....eeeeeek!

Pipa UK

Oooooo what a CUTIE!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A beautiful little sweetheart, Jenny . . . she's just wonderful!  That face is sooooo sweet and she is dressed so well for a cool day - you did a great job!  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gloriously pretty!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

You have done a lovely job. You are too much of a perfectionist, but hey thats why you make such lovely bears. Nice one.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I always adore your bears,great work.  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Jenny - your bears just make me oooh and ahh so much - Also, my mum pointed out your bears LOL I was liek I KNOW HERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Well done - she is so sweet!
Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm Angels? Girls? I've got 3, and I've got to tell you that the angel thing comes and goes!

But that bear . . . all sugar and spice and everything nice!

Eileen

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

She's just beautiful Jenn! Love the eyes and the hair in particular!
Shantell..you remind me of Veruca Salt! :doh:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Annabella is too cute and she is sooooooooooo lovely.
I love her face , eyes(very beautiful !!) and her sweater.  bear_thumb

Jenny, you clack me up  bear_grin " Michael Jackson when he turned into the werewolf.... I can relate to that, mine was " Chucky from the movie
Child play ".... so scary !   :doh: I should do more practice...he he

Hugs/Marie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Anabella is beautiful Jenny and in no way scary lol...I don't think your bears are at all!  I think they are lovely and really cute...they have the awwww factor lol
I know what you mean about the starey look tho lol.  Don't think you have anything to worry about tho.  :thumbsup:
Love her blue eyes :)
Good Luck  bear_flower

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

too cute for words!

Love the fuzzy cardy too - did you knit that??

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks  everyone...for commenting on my bear!! No, I don't knit....Can't knit...won't knit...

I have roped in my mother and her friend who help me out with this kind of thing now and then ...the thing is they don't work from patterns either...I just say...'could we do a little knitted...whatever...about so big in these colours' and they make it...I am in awe!!!

I do make all the other beary clothes though which I used to detest but it's now becoming interesting...if time consuming..but I am getting better at it!! I am thinking of joining a dressmaking class as often I don't know 'how' and my bears outfits are very basic...and I would like to be more adventurous.

It's never too late to learn something new....

kimboycethomas Posts: 25

Jenny, if you don't mind me asking, how do you do the hair?  Is it just longer mohair?  I love the look!  So original!

Kim T

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Kim....it's an inset piece of longer mohair...but I am very long-winded about it though...I make a patchwork first so it goes in different directions ...like human hair does...

Jenny

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: It's a great effect, Jenny!

Your little 'un has hair, but still looks very beary  :teddybear:

Eileen

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Oooh Jenny - you've done it again!  She's gorgeous!

Vicky

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOOHHHh!!!!She's just adorable!!!!!    What a wee :angel:. Luva Luva luva :clap:

Pages:

Board footer