Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hello Dear Friends!

We have not been around for a bit here as we are having such a time with our web host/ISP provider.

Well the funny thing is the web host says it is a ISP provider problem and the ISP provider says it is a web host issue. Go Figure!

Any way, it has taken 3 weeks to get web pages for our 3 new little ones and I am about to throw in the towel.

We do not get all of our e-mails and half the time I cannot get on to TT to comment on the gorgeous little ones.

Has anyone got a web host provider that they really love! We may have to look at a change. Either that or stop creating as I cannot take the stress of trying to load pics and do a web page any more.

So all suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks so much

Hugs Louise

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh Louise, you definitely can't stop creating!!! If doing your own web site is getting too difficult you could try out Julie Boltons artist web pages on her site - all you do is send her photos and she does the site and updates for you. I'm thinking of giving that a try when I get back from down south as I don't have my own web site. Hopefully some of the people who do have web sites will have some answers for you! I know how frustrating computer problems can be - I just got a new computer and feel like I am having to relearn how to do everything that I used to know! Don't give up - there's got to be some way!!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe! Edie thank you Hun. I had not thought about Julie but what a brilliant idea!

Hugs Louise

Board footer