Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

29portfash10p08.jpg29portfash10p05.jpg29portfash10p01.jpgHello everyone,
I promised to share pictures if my lovely antique doll ever made the trip from Kansas to New York... well, she arrived Friday, yaaaay!! :dance:

So, here are a few pictures of the French miss who gave me so many sleepless nights - only USPS knows what she was doing for the two weeks when she dropped off the radar, and they're not telling bear_grin

Anyway, for your delight, here is my 29 inch Portrait Jumeau Fashion.  She has the most exquisite face and colouring - and I am so pleased to have found one after looking for so many years!!

Thanks guys, for all your support and advice while she was lost in the postal system - now you can see what all the fuss was about!!
Hugs,
Chris

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Wow!!  What a stunning doll.  Her face is exquisite!! bear_happy
I'm so glad she has arrived safely after all that worry - she obviously decided she wanted her own little adventure before coming to her new home!!!  If only she could tell you where she had been!!! bear_grin

Stellajella Wien

Chris, what a beauty! Well worth the wait :)
What I love about her is the fact, that she is not so pompous...

Gaby bear_flower

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

She's beautiful Christine.  bear_flower  Customs were most likely hogging her to enjoy for themselves for a while.

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I am glad that she turned up Christine-panic over :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
She is a beautiful doll bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's quite beautiful, lovely coloring. Glad she made it safely to her destination.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

How wonderful she made it! You are very lucky to have such a beautiful doll come live with you!

Hugs &

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Thanks, you guys!!!
What I didn't mention is that she is a belated 40th birthday present to myself - it has taken me almost that long to save up for her! bear_grin   But here is proof that everything comes to she who waits...
Hugs,
Chrisx

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

She's absolutely beautiful Christine!  And.... Happy belated B-Day to you!  bear_whistle

Kim Basta

puca bears puca bears

Christine - I'm so glad to hear she finally arrived, and SAFELY! Looks like she was well worth the wait
huggies
Maria :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hooray and yippee, Chris . . . gorgeous doll and well worth panicking over!!!  Glad she arrived safe and sound!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Christine,
     I'm soooo glad she showed up!  No wonder you were frantic - she's absolutely stunning!  Congrats and belated birthday greetings.  I know you will enjoy her!

hugs,

Brenda

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Ohhhh, she is beautiful! I bet she cost you a few pretty pennies.. heehee... I'm sure that was a very stressful time! yikes! I'm so glad that they found her!!
Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooooooooh I am turning green!  She is to DIE for!!  You lucky woman yoiu!
Danni

karenaus Melbourne
Website

oh wonderful she has arrived safely! What a beautiful serene face she has- you'd never guess she's been through such an adventure hehe.
  Thank you so much for sharing her with us, she is gorgeous!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Chris,

I am green with envy!!! bear_wub

She is a stunning example, beautiful beautiful beautiful

I am so happy for you that she is home safe and sound-and i wouldn't be sending her to the states again, the gollies and i will try and track her down..... :hug:

what a relief, eh?

gollyhugs
dilu

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub What a beautiful doll!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 
As a doll collector myself I truly feel with you and can understand how you felt until this Jumeau arrived safely.

Congratulations to this treasure!

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

She is such a wonderful doll Christine  bear_wub and so glad she has turned up where she should be!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Isn't she just breathtakingly beautiful.  So glad she is safely home with you.

Board footer