Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I didn't say anything yesterday as I wanted to be sure of what was going on....but I have some good news to share...I have been contacted by Bear Creations Magazine here in Australia.  I think it's the biggest Bear mag here so I was in utter shock when they wrote me!!!
I entered one of my Flutter Bears in the Adelaide show in August and won a first in section, rosette and gold star...They want to put a photo of her in their magazine but didn't know who the artist was, and have just discovered it was me by seeing one of my auctions on ebay.  The editor wrote to ask my permission to publish the photo, and read this:

"I also would like to interview you for the above article about ebay and, as I really love your designs, run a profile on you and your creations in a future issue."

How cool is that!!! She wants to interview me about an ebay article and do a profile on me and my bears :dance: I'm thrilled beyond words...2 magazines offers in twelve hours!! and to top it all off a previous ebay customer has ordered 3 bears from my website...I'm really in a state of shock and hope I don't wake up tomorrow and it's all a dream.  I didn't think I would ever get anywhere coz I'm so sick all the time which has been disappointing coz I love being a bear artist so much.

Anyway thank you for letting me share my excitement and hope I don't sound too boastful, I know it's not huge but I'm just soooo excited.   bear_smile bear_innocent bear_flower :dance:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

:dance:  bear_laugh  :clap:  bear_thumb  :hug:

Wow, Sarah, that's fantastic! You must be floating so high right now! Ooooh I'm so excited for you. What wonderful things all this news says about your talent and adorable bears. I'm so happy and proud of you!

A lot of our members are getting the recognition they so greatly deserve!  bear_thumb This is just marvelous!

Big Hugs to you Sarah!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Daphne

Densteds Densteds
Website

Congratulations Sarah!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: you famous little Ozzie bearmaker you!! I bet you're so excited you could nearly burst, that's fabulous news...and you're going to accept their offer?????? silly question ay???

great big hugs,  :hug: :hug:
Denise

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Many, Many congratulations :clap: You must be floating on air.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

I couldn't be any happier for you Sarah!  This is so amazing!  Hope that you are basking in the warm glow of knowing that you and your bears are much loved!

:hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely news!  Well done you!  Enjoy it!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You're on your way for sure. What appeal your bears have, and how lots more people can see that!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! bear_thumb :bday: :cake: bear_flower  :clap: :dance: :dance: :hug:
Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Moments like this should last forever.  Congratualtions!  Well done!!! :hug: :dance:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Wow!  Thats Wonderful bear_laugh bear_thumb Jenn

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Shout it out! Good on you. You deserve all the good luck you can get. It must be very hard when you are not well. :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Whooo Hooo Yippeeeee  Hooraahhhhh

Way to Go Sarah!!!!!

I am so happy for you-  since your US sisters-in-bears don't get this mag I surely hope you will share the article with us!

I am so proud of you-Miss TEDDY Ambasador to the World!

The gollies are turning summersaults!

:hug:  bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sarah . . . that IS huge news!!!  You and your bears are most deserving of this publicity!!  Way to go, Girl!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

That's fantastic news Sarah, and well-deserved!!!! Enjoy the moment & keep on making your lovely bears, because I'm sure there'll be more moments like this in the future!  bear_thumb

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, she also emailed me, I got the same email, and offers - so yay to me too! LOL

We've written back and forth, I'm so excited about her - she seems great!

Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congrats to you, too, Danni!!  Y'all are gonna be famous!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

mj Pinney Bears
North Carolina
Website

mj Banner Sponsor

:clap:Congrats Sarah and Danni! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations SArah and Danni - that is great.
We look forward to reading and seeing your articles in Bear Creations.
Way to go Girls!!

Hugs
Carolyn

Densteds Densteds
Website

Danni, how wonderful!!! congratulations...great news,
just fantastic!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

hugs,
Denise.

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Woo hoo!   :clap:  :dance:  :hug: Sarah and Danni, I bet you can't stop smiling!! You both deserve a big hand!  :clap:
It's great that you will get an even wider audience for your beautiful bears!  :teddybear:
Lynne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Yay !!!  bear_thumb    Sarah and Danni, congratulations you two !!  :dance: :hug: :clap: :bday:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: :clap: Great news, Sarah and Danni!  :dance:  :dance:

Eileen

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Congratulations to both of you...fantastic news!!!

Jenny  :clap:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wow,Congratulations,Sarah and Danni,that's wonderful news!! Big  bear_smile  :hug:  and a happy  :dance: for you both.  bear_grin  bear_laugh

Shari.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, I wish I could reply to you all and give each of you a huge hug and personal thankyou, each of your comments have made me feel so special...you girls are the greatest and I love being here :D

Well today I got another email from Bear Creations and I am putting a bear project in the next issue.  My Primrose goes in soon I guess when they feature the Adelaide show article.  In a few months they will do a profile...and some guy call Mike is going to ring me lol.  I think they are supposed to be interviewing me for an ebay article, but I'm not sure...I think Danni said she is doing the interview too so maybe they want Aussie ebayer input...

I have never written to these people or anything, so its just so funny that they were hunting me down from my bear in the show...I have a weird sense of humor and can imagine the PI's in trench coats lol  :lol:
I suppose it shows that it pays to put your bears in shows...I remember that was one of the first peiecs of advice I got from a bear artist...get your bears into shows...so do it everyone..it is well worth it.  :P

So I have two bear patterns to come up with and then all the other stuff to come...boy I'm going to be busy...anyone want to help sew with me...bickies and tea will be served lol  bear_innocent

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Sarah and Danni I am so thrilled for both of you.  I get just as excited seeing you ladies getting recongnized for your great work as I would if it were me !  BIG HUGS !  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer