Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hello all! Samuel sure has been keeping me busy!  Well, not JUST Samuel... the girls, working at the school... they ALL keep me busy!  I'd like to share some newer pics of little Samuel with you all.  He is growing SO fast!  He will be 4 months old next week and he weighs 17 lbs.  He doubled his birth weight by month 3.  He's such a sweet little guy, and the girls just love him to pieces!

samuel4mosngrls.JPG
samuel4mos2.JPG
samuel4mos.JPG
samuel4mosnbrynn.JPG

Kimberly W.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh my goodness, Kim . . . what gorgeous children - I want them all!  Out of the three of them, I think your little guy is the one who looks most like you.  Hope you can make it to Schaumburg - would love to see you!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

What a handful you must have- such a lovely family you must be one proud mom.

Lynette

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a sweety, I can tell the girls are very happy about the baby!!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What a gorgous family.....they are all adorable Kimberly...

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Your children are so beautiful ! :hug:  :hug:
This forum is a terrible thing... There are marvelous children pictures and I have told my hubby that would be ok if we wait something like 3 years before having a baby...
Now I want one just now !!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oooh what a gorgeous little boy you have and two very beautiful little girls

Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

aaaawww he's just such a cuty!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a gorgeous family you have Kimberly

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Beautiful family!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You are one high energy gal, Kimberly. I can't imagine having any time to make bears with three little ones and Sustitute teaching!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Kimberly they are all so adorable!  Little Samuel obviously has no problems entertaining girls bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh My Goodness 4 months old already!!!  I can't believe it...surely not.  It can't be...where have I been?  Look at that cute little face.  I personally love the thumb sucking picture.  bear_wub   Your daughters just look thoroughly thrilled with him...enjoy it while it lasts.  :crackup:

Darling little family you have there, Kim!!!

Hugs,
Shantell

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awwww Kimberly, these photos are simply adorable!!! Samuel has grown sooo much!!!  I LOVE the picture of him sucking his little thumb!!  bear_wub  That is just as sweet as can be!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Great pics!  Your children are so cute!  bear_original

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your children are beautiful Kimberly and how proud you must be of them.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

super pics kimberly thanks for sharing

cat xxxxx

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

What beautiful children ! ! !  Yep, Samuel looks just like you, amazing.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yes Samuel does look like you Kim, he's a stunner!!  What a beautiful little brood you have, thank you so much for sharing, wonderful pictures!!  How do you manage to keep your floors so clean and tidy with children in the house, I haven't mastered that art yet....??!!     :crackup:  :crackup: :crackup:

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

You have a lovely family Kim and Samuel is such a sweet little baby bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Kimberly your blessed family is just adorable.  Your pride and joy indeed :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Awww, thank you all so very much!  I'm over here smiling ear to ear to hear so many of you confirm that Samuel looks just like ME!!   bear_wub  After Brynn was born (the dark haired pixie-looking gal) all I heard for 3 and a half years was, "She looks JUST like Chad!" even strangers would comment on how much Brynn looks like Chad.  Well, that's all fine and dandy, but WHERE ARE MY GENES?!?!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue So when dear little Samuel came along and I heard "Ohhhhh, Brynn looks like Chad but Samuel looks just like YOU!" it was just kind of nice. bear_original Plus, I've seen photos of my dad (whom I am a spitting image of) when he was younger, and he was one handsome dude!  bear_laugh

Oh, and Clare, I have a neat little tip for ya....  bear_happy  see that vacuum in yonder corner in the last pic? I used it just before I took the pics.  :crackup:

Kimberly W.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Kimberly  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Your Children and precious and Samuel is so adorable - I'm in love  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I still can't get over the fact that you're a Mum of three, I swear you look like you're 14 LOL
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

He is just such a beautful baby, and your girls are so sweet too.  You're a lucky mom !  Thanks for sharing new pics.

Board footer