Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Jenn,

Thanks for the offer, but my computer issue was caused by my husband.  He's not telling everything, but he did something and crashed the whole thing.  He then tried to fix what he broke and made it worse.  When he began to talk of removing the hard drive, I loaded the thing up and took it to the shop.  So I now have my computer back, but we are still struggling with virus problems etc.  I just talked to the repairman and he gave a few things to try, or else we may have to take it back in.  So the computer is a sensitive subject here.  As far as the dogs, I will get back with you shortly.  :doh:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Millie poor thing!  We deal with strange issues when it comes to technology. bear_rolleyes  I understand! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You did just fine, Meme . . . we'd like to hear more from you!  Congrats on finishing the first bear of your design . . . know that's an exciting moment!  Sorry for the loss of your doggies . . . our pets are like our kiddies.

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Deb I defiantly will post pics watch out for then as it won't be till next year.
Jenn your little ones are SOOOO CUTE. I can't stop looking at websites with dachies pic. I can't wait to get my little one . I think I said it will ba a long hair miniature, I am already looking for a little Bro or sis but a short hair.
I'm excited :dance:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I want to see pictures bear_laugh Jenn

Pages:

Board footer